How can we fix this i think its impossible sadly i wish we could save this shithole but its impossible americans can...

how can we fix this i think its impossible sadly i wish we could save this shithole but its impossible americans can never even fix their cities let alone their waist lines

atleast europeans and asians arent fat

Attached: sodksdpoaskdapodka.png (1227x882, 808.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-55428530
archive.is/zDnWp
archive.is/CLmYu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>atleast europeans and asians arent fat
lol. germany today is at the same point america was in 2007, and at the exact same rate of fattening. there is no unique exemption in europe, things just took longer because europe hasn't been at this late stage of development for as long. meanwhile in china 50% of the population is overweight and the rate is rising faster than any developed country ever did historically.

>highest colour is used on the map
I hate whoever made this. The highest colour should only be used on a map if it's the highest possible colour. If a state has 50% obesity you should have a colour for that and then a colour for 55% that doesn't appear at all on the map.

>meanwhile in china 50% of the population is overweight
there is a 0% chance this is true

>legally force all fatties on a raw vegan and bug diet

simple

>at 7th attempt South will rise again

No one wants to hear this but it’s the truth, especially the whole muh freedom part. The same faggots who would dispute this probably think smoking is an exercise in freedom. Yeah nothing as liberating as an addiction.

Attached: 4250EB3B-4790-4BAC-A2F1-0E833D6F1922.jpg (750x612, 83.72K)

chinas own health department reported over 50% overweight

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-55428530

chinese kids are fatter than american kids and they binge drink european beer and eat fast food

Attached: unknown.png (1032x210, 194.29K)

tfw geriatric enough to remember when 5guys double bacon cheeburger was about 6 bucks

wait hold up you know its 30 percent obese to

chinese have absolutely no culture whatsoever of physical activity, their cities are even less walkable than america, and they eat like complete shit. it's so fucking hard living in china and not eating absolute garbage macros, even if you are extremely careful. eat out at all and you are getting loaded with sugar, salt, and oil.

>how can we fix this
Nukes.

Kill everyone who likes the confederacy. SImple as

>you are getting loaded with sugar, salt, and oil
china is america maxing lmao

you think it's america but it's actually the whole world. people who haven't seen much of the world except american media have no idea just how universal things like this are and how development will cause the exact same problems everywhere. pure ignorance. another example of this is malls. people who think malls are an american thing haven't been anywhere else in the world and seen just how huge malls are. places like arabia, south america, asia, and on and on and on.

I can't tell whether this belongs in Any Forums or Any Forums but this is informative. It's disappointing to know at least 1 out of 5 people in the USA are obese.

They said people are "overweight" but didn't specify what they think it means. Also, obese and overweight are not the same thing.

If you're poor, then the food is probably worse versions of fast food. What is the world coming to these days?

Holy shit.

Of course! We just need legal force. You really do keep your thoughts simple.

It's easy really, kill the suburbs, increase funding to public transportation and reduce funding on car centric infrastructure, and make towns and cities more walkable. If the average american walked just 2-3 more miles per day than they already do, obesity rates would plummet.

i doubt it will happen because people are fucking lazy anyway i lost hope on that only a couple cities even try and they always fail

i have zero hope for this braindead country to do anything smart

> atleast europeans and asians arent fat
Lol

absolutely disgusting cuckold leftist mentality. busriding is for defeated men. kill yourself collectivist scum. btw european obesity is also rising at the same rate as american obesity despite living a conquered lifestyle.

nah we need fatasses who drive big ass trucks and dont do anything maybe parks and easy walkable access to food stores would be good

A fat tax

america has a ridiculous amount of parks and natural beauty already. lazy retards can stay fat, keep the fuck away with your collectivist bullshit. doesn't even work for europe. glad america keeps its cars and mansion lifestyle instead of the cuckolded townhouses and low rises conquered european men have grown to accept.

It's an edit source says 1 in 5 not 1 in 3.
archive.is/zDnWp
US children 10-17 are 31.5% overweight or obeast.
archive.is/CLmYu

Lol, lmao even.

>cant walk anywhere because too fat
>most consume gas and goyslop lmao
it does help its the reason their rise of obesity was slower than our

Attached: 1662868913941916.png (1096x697, 53.87K)

>heh heh, we'll only be at your level of obesity in another 10 years instead of 7 years stupid americans, good thing we all live in concrete squares and commute with african migrants