He’s right you know

He’s right you know

Attached: 360493BE-B754-431C-9E52-E01B277B8EA6.jpg (791x1520, 862.05K)

Attached: 1662478212992867.jpg (749x801, 102.08K)

>ohhh nooo don't try to hard for your hobbies you should focus on slaving away for some jew in a glass tower somewhere instead

i would rather live to 65 and be man for all of those years than be a basedboy faggot till 80

holy cope. yikes. kinda cringe ngl

they didn't mention him being a roidtranny so I know this is from some faggot DYEL coomer board like Any Forums or Any Forums

right about everything except the gf part. guy on right clearly has no gf. no one who lifts that much has a gf.

Attached: 1615038173768.jpg (670x913, 97.69K)

Right's delt looks odd.

Left: the fittest redditor
Right: The weakest 4channer

Too many words. Too much cope.

>play games
>enjoy life
kek

I don't think you can get much about their personalities from that picture. I don't often find very jacked people to be mean. They're entirely capable of enjoying video games. Both people could smile and laugh afterwards. Sure, he got mogged, but that doesn't mean that either is living foolishly. Either one could be, but we don't know based on that picture.

There is nothing more amazing than how people get jealous of someone being fit. They come up with excuses like wasting his life in a gym, not enjoying life, not reading books, being a gymrat, etc.
The be a fit male means to have all other males envy of you. If you are fit, creative and read books, then you are a legend, something that they never knew existed.

Meanwhile in the picture the jacked dude's cosplay is more accurate and more detailed.

Guy on the right is James Hollingshead, a British professional bodybuilder who has competed in the Mr. Olympia. He owns a home in London and his girlfriend loves him. He plays videogames as a hobby. He is radically more successful than left will ever be.

He seems to have a fairly small side delt compared to front and rear
Or maybe it's just weird lighting

projection: the post

Left guy:
Got inspired by right guy and started working out.
Next year he'll be jacked for another Kratos cosplay.

Attached: pepe-wojak-watching-sun-set.png (500x405, 226.51K)

Nice (You) farm you have here, OP.

Attached: 93ffd0c6015e0c69334175fb2da2cc1e698ff8a1f7050756ec6cc9393ab9cf75.png (249x111, 5.37K)

Left: Any Forums virgin NEET loser manchild obsessed with cartoons and comics books. Dresses up as a hobbit or whatever with autistic accuracy as a way to cope with the fact that he is a loser IRL.
Right: Jacked dude with a life, friends and girlfriends. Thinks it would be funny to paint himself green and go to a comic book party as the incredible hulk.

Attached: 4chans.jpg (1658x1143, 76.74K)

Coping fat hands wrote this

I got Any Forums because I loved DBZ as a kid.
I cosplayed Gohan with a six pack.
I still enjoy anime and lifting.
Neck yourself