That 25 year old incel who starts lifting because he thinks it will help him with girls

>that 25 year old incel who starts lifting because he thinks it will help him with girls

Attached: 1644357629108.png (794x563, 75.82K)

Attached: 5ce.png (479x440, 43.2K)

sigh, I hate gay off topic threads, but I also hate the people described in OP’s post because they are responsible for all the other off topic threads
all of you can go die

is 25 really too old to make it

i started at 27 and am having a blast

Roasties will say it is, but nah. Plenty of people turned their lives around, some even into their 30s.

Attached: 1660579430130.jpg (1059x600, 139.39K)

I want Any Forums to leave,

it unironically has, kys demoralising nigger

25 is honestly such a good age to be Any Forums and enrolled in college/university because you have the maturity and wisdom to take it seriously + practical work experience in the field you are interested in. Maybe the 18 & 19 year old girls are too young, but you'll still be surrounded by plenty of attractive women.

Trying to lift away the feels. Not strong enough yet

If you’re a man no, if you’re a woman I pray you have husband and at least one child

30yo here, zoomer pussy isn't too young

I'm 26 years old and I've never even kissed a girl.

and it does

I've been lifting for years and it hasn't helped me escape inceldom or gain confidence at all.

i am 25

Idk man, sounds like a you problem.

I’m literally 25 rn and I’m making gains and having sex with chubby single moms (4’11) so no WAGMI

i'm 28 and I haven't had sex since I was 26

how do I find milfs brother

This is me except i look good

>is 25 really too old to make it

The only time it's too old to make it is after you're dead.