How muscular and fit do you have to be to wear anime t-shirts like this without getting made fun of?

How muscular and fit do you have to be to wear anime t-shirts like this without getting made fun of?

Attached: 1643992839973.png (679x1124, 865.76K)

Like picrel

Attached: giganigga.jpg (1200x675, 110.2K)

You could just beat up people who make fun of you? Dumbass

No matter how fit you are, anime shirts get laughed at anywhere

We are still laughing
Never met anyone wearing an anime shirt that wasnt A. A homosexual degenerate B. 300+ pounds or C. Weird and not in the wacky Any Forums way

please go back, you sound like such an annoying nigger faggot

femboy fit

Rolling!

Fit enough to have the self-confidence and self-esteem and lack-of-giving-a-shit needed to rock it comfortably.
What are the redditors in this thread gonna do besides pathetically snarking at you in their minds as they continue to quietly stare at their phone in a huddled ball by themselves in the corner?

I am 6ft 212 12% bf I wear anime stuff all the time and I get compliments in public from random people and get flirted with while getting the compliments. If you are confident you can do what you want. If you like something then wear it.

legit question, why would you want nerds to get a boner when they look at you while wearing this

dubs and op dies

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 7.40.27 AM.png (1530x1032, 1.59M)

18+ inch biceps and huge af triceps, huge shoulders and back too, abs can be okay.

if Zyzz wore that, he'd be laughed at. Anime fans are all Chris Chan at this point.

Pic related is enough but only if wearing it ironically.

Thanks OP for the inspo. Just copped this from a local site. I'm gonna get so much pussy.

Attached: IMG_20220912_002417.jpg (1080x1226, 217.95K)

Just wear them, nobody really cares about you
You don't matter

It's not 2012 anymore everyone and their grandma watch anime and wear anime apparel

This is even better. I’m 6’1, 205 Lbs and I’m gonna get this in a medium so it’s snug as shit

Attached: 64C56FB9-7E4E-4615-9C7A-BCE117E4CB54.jpg (750x1000, 75.18K)

You will always be made fun of

What this nigga said. Even animes I don't watch have sick ass merch. I can't help it

It works best for dyels actually

You'd be made fun of because its Asuka not because of its anime

Wear obscure anime shirts without goofy characters on them and you can be dyel.

What do my lifts have to be to not be bullied when I go outside?

I wear weebshit and I'm dyel as fuck. No one's given me shit about it. I'm not even a smiley kind of charismatic person either. People say they like it or like the show including women I say "thank you" that's it. You live in a brand whore, pintrest, wear everything on your sleeve kind of world people like see what you're into without having to ask.