Is it cringe to find motivation in fictional characters?

is it cringe to find motivation in fictional characters?

Attached: theedge.png (1024x576, 618.54K)

Absolutely not

Attached: CBA2A893-F386-4191-9041-8763BD4FA1FF.png (676x3290, 1.95M)

No, fictional stories have always been a huge motivator for men since the ancient times, they are supposed to motivate you. People told stories like beowulf and shit and like that so the normal guy will go “I want to strive to be like him” and go forward with a motivated positive mindset. If there were no wild ass stories of guys doing crazy shit like slaying dragons or whatever life would be pretty boring.

Yeah, but do it anyway. Don't tell anybody.

Based Gates opener

No, but take care to not tell it to judgemental people; save yourself an awkard moment.

He was the embodiment of everything a shonen protagonist should be

Attached: 5A0F5714-FD69-4EFF-BE7A-E58D5F0BC159.jpg (640x753, 104.76K)

No, that's why we create stuff

Man, Furi is so good
God tier gameplay and soundtrack

Attached: File.png (1839x993, 811.2K)

The Song is my favorite fight. The Hand is a close second.

My entire gym playlist is just Furi, Hotline Miami, Ghostrunner, Katana Zero, DMC, and Revengence at this point.

I listen to the soundtrack even though I've never played it.

Not to me. Better to keep it to yourself but nothing wrong with a bit of inspiration from stories you like.

Attached: 96D70FE0-E00F-4D20-8022-AF61B02AD000.png (1326x645, 753.03K)

Extremely
Unless you made them up yourself

Attached: 1662691673733843.jpg (700x394, 35.14K)

Who cares? As long as you don't go around spouting dragonball quotes or getting cringe tattoos like a sperg whatever gets you motivated is fine.
Hell, once your huge you can say as much cringe as you want and nobody will do shit

No. Fiction is always meant to reflect positive (or negative) values that we want to see replicated in real life. I wouldn't take fictional characters as role models, but inspiration/motivation is fine. Just don't go quoting attack on titan like some retard on tiktok and you're fine.

And then he gets cucked and the people BORN with cool ninja powers take the stage and become some of the most popular anime chracters ever while this guy is just fcking blind or something lol.

based and lee-pilled. fuck talent.

I refunded it. Shit game

finding motivation? No.
Not acting on said motivation, that is cringe.

>Excellence is a habit, not an art. We are what we do every day.
I dunno OP, what do you think?

Attached: 1644335855520.jpg (502x480, 33.46K)

I think all of the bosses are cool within their thematic, but song-wise the best fights in my opinion are You're Mine (The Burst), Make This Right (The Song), 6.24 (The Chain), Wisdom of Rage (The Line).

And same with the playlist. Furi, Hotline Miami 1 & 2, Katana Zero, and all of the work from the artists on those tracks.

Soundtrack goes so hard. You should try it out if you have some free time.

Eh, I agree it's a niche game. Picrel is supposedly something Furi referenced during development.

Attached: File.jpg (800x417, 35.51K)

You fucking retards. Naruto proved Neji right when he was shown to be the explicit chosen one and child of destiny. The son of a hokage, raised by a hokage, trained by a hokage, mentored by a man who turned down the title of hokage (first choice of the village elders), and gifted with the most powerful weapon that the village had (the most powerful weapon). It is with this that Naruto was able to win. It wasn't his hard work and it's not because he's the gutsy ninja. He beat Neji because Neji was fated to lose. Rock Lee is inferior because he lacks talent and it manifests into him being a fucking loser because he doesn't have the mandate of heaven. Wake up to reality.

what about Something Memorable