Is my posture flawed?

Is my posture flawed?
If it is,in what ways?

Attached: IMG_20220911_001326.jpg (3840x3840, 2.77M)

Get off of Any Forums and do your homework or something, underage faggot

this is obviously not your natural posture and even when trying you still have a really visible nerd neck
also keep the tongue on top of your mouth because you have 0 jaw definition right now

I have a sudden urge to stuff you in a locker

>dude leave her alone

I would be more worried about your gay alien skull if I were you.

ditch the glasses, shave, and lose body fat on your cheek and youll go from a 6 to an 8-9

>also keep the tongue on top of your mouth because you
I have been doing this for the past 5 years
>this is obviously not your natural posture
When I stand up it is and if its wrong what is specifically wrong with it? I see nothing wrong

Lmao,for this reason alone I am not touching any women under any circumstances ever.I have already had sexual harrassment accusations 2 times both from women which I have never seen before and both had a very large following which were "eyewitnesses"
>webm related

Heh,If you do it alone you wont succeed.I will mop the floor with you.But if you come over with 5 190cm tall men I will simply run away.God help me if you catch me

While looking at other pictures of heads online I have found mine a bit unusual,but still its mine and I like it.

Attached: man defends himself against woman whore and gets beaten by other men and women while nobody helps.webm (480x480, 2.77M)

You got great potential, take that as you will

I really cannot see without my glasses and I am not using contacts ever.
What frame would suit me well?
About shaving I do like shaving but I dislike that in 6 hours from when I shaved I feel tiny spikes which ruin the baby smooth skin I want to have.Also shaving under my chin is very trouble some,since I can go up and down but going side to side is a big hazzard and even then it dosen't cut it well since it hits my bone line.
I am 60kgs(1week ago) at 172cm of height(2+3 years ago).I am worried I might be eating too much as 175grams of dry green lentils dont keep me full for a whole day,but well enough so I dont sleep on a empty stomach
>picture
Its me from about a week ago

Attached: IMG_20220902_021608.jpg (3840x3840, 2.02M)

Ok,but how is my posture bad(if it is)? and how do I fix it?
Now I only do floor only calisthenics since its about the only reliable thing that appears almost everywhere.Even then in the shitty matchbox commie appartment I live in I barely have enough space for pushups,doing them diagonally.
I do pushups,crunches and squats

>Lmao,for this reason alone I am not touching any women under any circumstances ever

Attached: 1662849308334204.jpg (1200x1200, 846.11K)

Lol

Josh?

You look like the chud meme, if that's really you, but you're probably trolling. If not, you need to deadlift, that fixed my shitty posture.

why does everyone on Any Forums look like this? myself included

Its over

No means no brother, just stop harassing girls when they turn you down and you won't get sexual harassment accusations. Simple as.

Speak for yourself lol, i'm quite good looking

I rather not know how you all look. But well, when you read how popular Dragon Ball Super is on this site, you understand what kind of people post on this mongolian forum.

lol yep

>hitting a woman
Weak. The chad move is to laugh at them as their pathetic limp wristed blows glance off your chest.
A woman will use her the punishment as a tool to gain sympathy and social points from her simps. She can't, however, heal from the emotional wounds inflicted by your mockery.
>wfw I have literally killed women by doing this.

Attached: 1653431313364.jpg (750x494, 48.03K)

Get those aviator style glasses with the kneckstrap and just dorkmaxxx

Attached: 8056597261838__002.png (2090x1357, 1011.4K)

lmao is this the guy the chudjak meme was modelling after? How much do you hate minorities OP?

This post isn't genuine
I am a poorfag which has trouble finding a job because nobody wants to hire and pay me nor others like me.
I also chose floor only calisthenics for the reason I do not need specialized equipment.I simply need a wide enough floor then I am set

I have not watched a episode of anime not once in my life.
I havent watched a movie in the past 5 years
I haven't used my pc since may

It is.
I don't know what you guys do to land yourself in these situations, but I have a very hard time believing that this "just existing" is what's doing it.

Then you get made fun off for being such a pussy to not hit a woman.Trust me I know how shitty collectives can be
I hate them as much as it needs to leave romania as 99% of people I see daily dont even have light brown eyes,much less blue or green eyes
Whats weird is that this "meme" has appeared before I even shared my face on the internet once and when I did I was fat and puffy,not similar to now.
Lmao I got these glasses 5 years ago since thats the cheapest pair they had and the most my parents were willing to pay.I didnt have any money then since My parents bought me clothes from polyester which I dont like and forced me to pay them for it

its over weebfag.