Has getting Any Forums helped you be more successful when dating...

Has getting Any Forums helped you be more successful when dating? (assuming you aren't a complete autist and have bigger problems on your hand)

Attached: images_006145_007.jpg (1100x1361, 140.14K)

Marginally but I still can't close. When I wasn't fit I got absolutely nothing at all though, getting fit at least got me a few matches

No, because it makes me raise my standards and have less time to talk to women.

dating apps? which city?

I hate these types of guys. If born legend James Deen will fuck average girls then why can't you?

Because I want a long term relationship. My hand is more satisfying than the average woman.

Yes a lot, expecially when it comes to the confidence boost. It's all an exponential climax: first you start to talk with more girls, then you start to fuck more girls, this boost your confidence, then you start to rise your standards cause you are aware of yourself, you lose that stinky smell of desperation and cravings for sex and attention and girls notices it, this brings you even more sex and even more confidence.
It's a decreasing marginal revenue when it comes to the relation between sex obtained and confidence, but the latter is the key factor in allowing yourself to get more chances.

T. 5'8" midget dating 6'1" dutch goddes

no it has unironically made it worse.
sure there's about a million micro factors that plays into this but i had way more action 10 years ago when i was cute skinny pretty boy with 10/10 facial aestethics, hair and clothing.

i've heard several times from my sister and friend's friends that girls think i'm cocky, selfish, too good for them, a player, etc. even though in reality im just extremely autistic and shy, that's the reason i don't make small talk, keep eye contact and so on. so i guess the buff physique made me intimidating and not approachable. and like i said im autistic and shy, i dont have tinder or go out anymore so i'd say getting Any Forums has made dating infinitely more unsuccesful.

post body?

Unironically. I want to see why/how/at what point people would think you're intimidating

This is way everything past ottermode is useless when it comes to women.

More women look at me but I don't find most of them attractive, since I like fit women and 90% of regular people are out of shape with no muscle, and work at coffee shops making $8/hr.
However if you are willing to go to sports clubs then you would probably have more success.

Baghdad

Cut, you’re too fat.

Fuck you these guys are heroes, instead of inflating egos they only go after what they want.

Still too autistic to react to iois until it's too late
>P0HKAH

Attached: 1662477890698798.png (1080x615, 601.08K)

Dude you gotta stop listening to women. Tell them what you want.

> sex
who cares. i want a gf , long term relationship. having sex is easy. having a relationship is not.

Yes because it made me comfortable in my own skin. I know I outwork 96% of males and 99.9999999% of women which means when I go on a date with a woman, I instantly know that they are insecure around me because their lack of dedication and poor lifestyle choices is glaringly obvious when in contrast with my Adonis physique, my glowing skin and overwhelming masculine aura. Their flaws are like sirens.

So when I’m on a date, I literally do not give one fuck if it works out or not because I know I’m good. I don’t need shit from anybody. I have an abundance mindset and not a sparsity mindset. So I know I can get dozens of girls at any given time if this date doesn’t work out. I don’t need her and she knows it.

That’s why I’m successful on dates and with women because they can sense my abundance and they want to be a part of it. They want a piece of the pie, and they can have it. Whatever.

This is the power of lifting weights

cool story bro

No, as I am still fat, but I notice women are way more friendly to me now that I am only barely obese instead of extremely obese and with a more muscular frame, and one linked me a channel of one of those manosphere self help guys talking about a loser 3/10 transforming into an 8/10 and fucking bitches???
Am I getting groomed into being a chad?

>That’s why I’m successful on dates
lol sounds like you're still single and therefore not successful on dates
>inb4 i'm just trying to slay puss
that means you're not successful in life