/fat/ - fat loss general

>Who is /fat/ for?
For lardasses who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 0.72g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a ketard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Previous Thread:

Attached: 2017090600.jpg (600x400, 47.99K)

Fatty Contest
FairySchizo
210lbs

>5 more pounds

Attached: 7E08BF09-1722-4D1D-9BD9-E84ADDE91B03.jpg (2135x965, 119.09K)

Fatty Contest
Himolaskihomer
165.5kg

you know how nickado has that shot where it shows his lower hips and all the rolls kind of fold onto one another? how the fuck is that fixed? I've seen it on skinnier builds so I know its something more than just fat or maybe im wrong idk.

Fatty Contest
Spanilard
101.3kg

Fatty Contest
Plutarch
98.7kg

Guys I'm warning yall right now: get a primary care doctor lined up ASAP and get check-ups regularly as you lose weight. I've lost 240lbs (433 -> 193lbs) thanks to /fat/ + /fast/ but now I got bad gallstones and my gallbladder has to go. Its incredibly common if you lose a lot of weight, and a gallbladder attack is the worse pain in the world, I was seeing double from pain and generally going insane; and once its gone you'll never be able to eat a burger or steak consequence free again. I've never heard of it being a risk factor until I was in the ER. There are meds and supplements you can take that can eliminate the risk until you hit your goal weight. Don't be a retard like me and never go to the doctor.

Attached: 1640733426822.jpg (590x550, 34.07K)

>gallstones
How did you not know this? The Internet is literally at your fingertips and this has been mentioned here many times. Also:
>once its gone you'll never be able to eat a burger or steak consequence free again.
You shouldn't be eating that trash anyway. Your body is now going to force you to actually fix your shitty meat based fathead diet.

people think they're special and won't relapse from crash diets, they're not going to listen to you
they won't get gallstones anyway because they'll have quit long before then

Oh, great, this faggot again. I already explained to you last time that you don't """""NEED""""" to have your gallbladder removed, and that you can still eat the same foods as before faggot. Fuck off.

Attached: 100 dollars to fuck off.png (700x394, 320.22K)

Fatty Contest
ShortDickDixon

I had my gallbladder removed two weeks ago and have had zero issues with any food since. I agree that the attacks are some of the worst pain that you can experience, and that the advice for preventing gallstones that is posted here is garbage.

You can tell if it's gallstones mostly by the location of the pain. Right side of your abdomen, just south of your rib cage. The only deceptive thing is that your bile duct being blocked by a gallstone will result in inflammation across your entire abdomen, though the stabbing/burning pain on that right side is the key indicator.

Feel better than ever really to be honest.

Fatty Contest
Goblokbanget
121.75kg

Day 8 of PSMF, the exhaustion is real. Only another 6 weeks of this

Hmmm now tell us the kinds of foods you were eating and avoiding

Attached: DF21E551-8C5A-4C1E-8D4A-B83699DC330C.jpg (1786x1671, 658.46K)

Hmmm….

Attached: 5A2A9139-C9D3-46D9-925B-CECDFFACCDBA.jpg (1631x387, 222.73K)

add psyllium husk to your supplement list to prevent that shit

Fatty Contest
Nash92
226lbs

nearing my goal weight bros
I just came back from a 5 days vacation and I thought I would have gained some but I actually I kept losing without really counting and eating whatever

Attached: file.png (1650x752, 131.14K)

Very based, good eating behaviour too

Fatty Contest
koronesuki-chan
78.1kg