TERRAIN THEORY OF DISEASE

I wish to have some answers from Terrain Theory (as opossed to Germ Theory) of disease followers.

Several years ago in my small town happened an outbreak of chikenpox. Most of dieased people on the first days been in school, to which i haven't walked. Later i visited gym and contacted with my friend, who has been on later stages of chikenpox disease. Short time after my body posessed sympthoms of chikenpox, and gone through all stages of disease. I don't remember any singificant changes in my body conditioning which could possibly provoke it. .

For me it is evident of contagious nature of some diseases. How would you explain it?

Attached: 512px-Anton_domenico_gabbiani,_ritratto_di_medico_speziale,_1690_ca._01.jpg (512x600, 82.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4DaHVF23gw
bitchute.com/video/c4rX0rGq7y7h/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've an acquaintance who doesn't even believe viruses are real. According to him, they'd be a symptom rather than the cause of a disease.

No idea what you're talking about tho, user.

>they'd be a symptom rather than the cause of a disease.
So what would be the cause?

Then why did I just convince a business owner to part with a 5 figure sum to detect microbes via selective agar? What's growing on those plates? Why do private companies keep buying them? What's the quality control looking for? How do they get accredited? Is the whole thing pozzed? Am I just am FBI agent?

Well according to terrain theory germs aren't causing the dieases and viruses are non existent.

Anything you like. If you make an argument that observable causality doesn't prove anything you can slot in whatever you like.

>If you make an argument that observable causality doesn't prove anything
That would be an invalide argument.

I know people like that too. Some of them believe that viruses are your body just like expelling bad vibes or some shit. It's the most schizo shit ever and I can't believe people believe it, and I'm a bit of a schizo myself

belief is a powerful tool. if you are absolutely convinced that something is or is not real, consciously and unconsciously. it will be so for your reality. also terrain therory does not say that germs aren't real. it does say bacteria are real, but not virusses. check out aajonus vonderplanitz. he came back from terminal cancer. he says virusses are responses of the body to toxic environment (inside the body) accumulated toxins make "viral disease" pop up, but its actually the body trying to clean / remove those toxins (heavy metals, chemicals, radiation. etc)

youtube.com/watch?v=t4DaHVF23gw

based aajonuz ( who recommends eating raw meat)

Attached: buttcoin.png (500x500, 14.28K)

So you're telling i've got chikenpox because i believed i will and not because my friend infected me at the moment we contacted at the gym?

you got chickenpox cause your body is in a toxic state and your body is trying to clean out the toxins.

Why my body became in a "toxic state" simultaneosly with everyone else's bodies wthiout immunity to chickenpox in the town? Why did i catch it only after contact with diseased friend and not earlier like everyone else who walked to public school?

How do you explain epidemics, basically?
Different polulations with similar conditions can live separetly but only one will have some disease spreading in it.

you changed your environment within/without and so did the people in your town, then you got toxic like the people around you.

> why did i catch it only after contact
you changed your environment and then your body made a response.

genetics come into play also.

Attached: sri-ramana-maharshi-fate.png (1189x651, 1.1M)

if you breathe in toxic air long enough you'll promote "viral" responce. environmental change is everywhere, even sitting in WIFI signal is an environmental change. 40 years ago that didn't exist.

How does an immunity forms?
Why children who got some virulent diseases (like chickenpox) don't get them in adult age?

research terrain theory beyond looking at one perspective. bitchute.com/video/c4rX0rGq7y7h/

if you took the vaccine. don't be surprised you get sicknesses

Attached: reddear.png (806x716, 608.24K)

I have literally never gotten sick or obtained any disease after I changed most of my diet to raw eggs and raw milk. I don’t think disease actually exists unless you’re a subhuman.

i also drink raw milk, pasturized milk is what you get if you follow "germ theory" and pasturized milk is absolutely useless

>research terrain theory
I'm doing it right now, but haven't come to strong conclusions. So what do you think about formation of immunity to virulent dieases?
If virulent responses is due to toxic body state than, surely, you would be able to fill your body with same toxins and get simillar response.

>if you took the vaccine
Never happened.

Good for you, i too started to consume raw milk after reading "Nutrition and physical degeneration" book about diet of primitive and isolated people. Do you drink your eggs?

>surely, you would be able to fill your body with same toxins and get simillar response.
that's the whole point of terrain theory. make the terrain toxic and you become sick. make the terrain healthy and people become healthy. terrain theory recognizes bacteria, parasites, etc but not virus. the human organism contains more bacterial cells than human ones. we are a walking petri dish. and if you put toxins in it or around it. you get sick. the body can try to get rid of that by using bacteria, and when bacteria don't help it makes viral response. virusses are "soaps" and "solvents" that are meant to destroy toxic cellparts. that bacteria can't eat. once destroyed you then shit it out later.

Attached: simpzoomtictok.jpg (460x407, 23.7K)