Tfw can’t lift the intrusive thoughts away

>Tfw can’t lift the intrusive thoughts away

Attached: 5CD98EE9-A69F-4884-B354-19494B422448.jpg (828x708, 62.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

banned.video/watch?id=62c598b01039166673059482
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the world is terrible and if you have to kill yourself just to "stop hurting" you never understood the value of struggle anyways and therefore shouldn't waste your faggot breath lifting a dumbbell a single time.

You don’t understand how hellish it is living with constant sexual and violent intrusive thoughts about your parents, friends, religious figures, etc. and there’s no cure. Suicide is the only escape

Post body

I have tried giving you advice multiple times throughout the years on multiple boards including here, Any Forums, Any Forums, /adv/ and even /x/, you NEVER TAKE ADVICE THAT IS GIVEN TO YOU. You ALWAYS just ask "can't I just take some sort of pill so I don't have to work so hard to re-wire my brain lmao??". Fuck off you fucking faggot.

Word to everyone in the thread.
DO NOT BOTHER TRYING TO HELP THIS ASSHOLE. He is not going to take any advice and is just going to ask for an easy solution to his problem instead of actually putting in effort. I once spent over half an hour typing up advice to give him because I went through the exact same shit he did and want to know how he repaid me? By asking if there was a simpler solution. Don't waste your time.

>tfw can’t lift the hemorrhoids away

You lied to me. You told me that if I kept doing exposure therapy it would help and my condition only got worse. I literally can’t eat, drink, have sex, masturbate, hold objects, put on clothes, take a shower, etc without getting bombarded with intrusive thoughts. My condition is obviously extremely severe and there is literally no way to make the thoughts stop. All you do is tell me to “lol ignore them bro” and it dosent work at all. Suicide is literally the only cure.

yes, but you can learn to laugh at them

Have you tried meditating

Then have you, considered suicide?

Maybe you are actually batshit crazy, most people just need to go outside and stop being a little bitch though

How the fuck do you know who I am? I am merely one of multiple people that tried helping you. My primary method of trying to help you was to tell you to practice mindfulness, meditate and learn to let the fuck go. I also told you that this process can take over a year because again, YOU ARE RE-WIRING YOUR BRAIN and you just said "can't I just take a pill or something?" Fuck off faggot.

just download minecraft and live out those thoughts in a safe space

Intrusive thoughts don't exist. You're literally just schizophrenic. Go to a psychiatrist or kys. Nobody here cares.

people like him are "pain avoidant." he makes these threads to find one or two people who will sympathize with him just so that he can feel cared for, aka "caring people" are just walking talking painkillers to him. he doesnt view people who care about him as human beings, and its no wonder he would blow his brains out despite his friends and family.

hey OP, you're a FAG with the pain tolerance of teenaged girl, because YOU continue to choose to be a weak man.

I know who you are because you always say the same shit when commenting on my posts. You think it’s so easy to let go when it’s literally impossible. You expect me to just live with the painful anxiety for the rest of my life? Why shouldn’t I just blow my fucking brains all over the wall and finally be free from the thoughts once and for all? There is literally no cure for my condition and the best thing I can do is “learn to live with it” which is literally impossible because the thoughts give me so much anxiety that it literally makes me make myself throw up. I literally stick my fingers down my throat to get rid of the food I ate because I swallowed it while having a intrusive thought.
You think I chose to be weak? I’ve tried to fight the thoughts and anxiety countless times. So what if my family and girlfriend misses me? They are selfish for expecting me to live a life full of hellish thoughts and anxiety. And for what? Just so they won’t be sad? :( That’s fucking selfish as fuck

>you think it's so easy to let go when it's literally impossible
There used to be a point in my life where I was so mentally fucked up and unwell, that I would literally see a fucking color and start getting thoughts about murdering people and other acts of violence, including on myself. After years of taking my own advice, I can not only see it just fine now with zero problems, but also jerk off to girls wearing that color and have zero issues, while having complete knowledge of how bad I used to be. You want to say "it's impossible" I say, no it isn't. Again, YOU HAVE TO PUT IN ACTUAL EFFORT YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THAT IS THE CURE, FUCKING WORK. I already said that I went through the literal exact same shit as you because I did and that's why I wanted to help you out so much, but the difference between you and I is that I'm willing to put in the effort. I admit there were days when I just wanted to fucking scream and break every damn thing in my home but I persevered because I wanted to make a positive change and not go through the rest of my life like this. Stop being such a faggot.

think i know someone like that irl. wish him the best though

Intrusive thoughts you say....

Better check this out: banned.video/watch?id=62c598b01039166673059482

Ivermectin 20mg once a day for 5 days.
I did it for COVID and my intrusive thoughts and desire send shitposts to girls in hope of them talking to me has faded away. Feeling pretty relieved rn desu.

Go to a psychoanalyst. Freud had a patient like this 100 years ago.

Can you give some examples and I you have noticed something, anything triggering them

He was also a creepy Jew