Soda

One of the worst things you can consume. I can't believe how many people are addicted to this poison.

Attached: coca-cola-original-20oz.png (270x450, 101.91K)

Should be illegal.

I'm pro freedom to fuck up your own life, but they definitely shouldn't have vending machines with this shit at schools for children.

It's not that bad. Stop being a dramatic bitch

>t. fatty
Are you more of a pepsi fan?

Attached: img.png (765x758, 47.29K)

Attached: Drink Water not Poison.gif (640x360, 3.68M)

Water is all you need to drink.

preferably not from a plastic bottle

>Are you more of a pepsi fan?
yeah prefer it to coke desu
based Ronaldo
you don't need a lot of things in life but we still do shit for pleasure, mr minimalist

I drink it to hit my kcals while bulking

Im going to give my son Pepsi Max instead of water

I'll have one a few times a month. Not a big deal, in such moderation. My father in law drinks this all the time. On a buncha shit for gut issues. Wonder why, the doc never even suggests quitting soda..

And whiskey.

Attached: ron-swanson-from-parks-and-recreation.jpg (1200x1200, 99.01K)

Doctors have a conflict of interest in their patients health. Healthy people = no need for doctors.

No it really is that bad. Look up mountain dew mouth.
I wouldn't go that far, but I'd encourage labels on it like one would do with cigarettes

The worst doctors are indeed like this. I am fortunate in that my doctor is not and is very concerned about obesity. Be careful about who your doctor is and switch to another one if they're not good

Doctors always suggest healthy lifestyle changes, but no one actually makes these changes unless they've just suffered a serious medical issue because people are retarded.

I have had 1-2 sodas every day my entire life.
I cut out everything else, I just love a nice cold sugar syrup after a workout

This, anti-soda posters are midwits

How about diet soda?

I need the energy, man

Attached: imagen_2022-09-09_154748432.png (1024x762, 625.18K)

Just drink some Coke Zero if you're craving.

Even worse. Aspartame is toxic af.

What a chad.