"Bro, if you want a girlfriend then you need your own place"

>"Bro, if you want a girlfriend then you need your own place"
>get a 2 bedroom apartment for 3K a month using up 80% of my salary (programmer)
>invite girl over
>"Why is your place so small?"
>get ghosted the next day
Fuck women, fuck the housing market, fuck work, fuck society, I am moving back to my parents and this hell of a world can DIE.

Attached: 1662655867652855m.jpg (986x1024, 195.03K)

I want a cute girlfriend who'll go on hikes with me

Attached: 18948343284.jpg (428x424, 16.04K)

Make it financially bro
That's number 1 priority, escape the wagie matrix
Girls are secondary

Only if you can afford a house in the suburbs for 2 million. You can afford one, right?

This didn't happen

lmao

Bro I lived with my parents until I was 30 and would just fuck girls at their house or in the back of my mom's Toyota Camry.
Literally all I did was walk and chat up girls and get their phone numbers.
Literally just a numbers game.

Move out of shit hole bay area

>3k a month
Ny, la, sf?

>45000 as a dev
Nigger what are you doing are you programming in scratch?

I want a long-term girlfriend and not hook-ups but girls don't want guys living in small homes, they want houses or at least 4 bedroom apartments.
And nowadays girls can just hop on Tinder and get with some millionaire doctor who owns a mansion.

>3k/month
>80% of salary
Kek. What kind of shit programmer are you? Literal managers at McDonald's make more

Attached: 1612205871139.jpg (1073x1452, 187.61K)

Blessed.

Attached: 61550827-11141205-_Toxic_influencer_Andrew_Tate_pictured_says_he_was_playing_a_com-a-12_1661352001029.jpg (635x635, 102.13K)

just earn more retard

Attached: justbuyahouse.jpg (480x360, 7.3K)

Programmer is a pajeet subhuman job

>hiking on jeans
yeah sure

>Programmer is a pajeet subhuman job
I have a Masters in Computer Science, never seen a pajeet in gradschool.

>he doesn’t take home 10k usd a month after taxes
Why don’t you get an mba and join a top consulting firm?

Agreed, but its a hyperinflated market to the point where if you don't live in a third world county, you can make 6 figures within like 2 years of industry experience.
That faggot makes less than I do, and I just fuck around coordinating executive retards with IT slaves with

That is BS and you know it. I dropped out of my MS in CS because it was pajeet filled.

Ignoring stupid OP. What does it actually take to attract a girl this cute? Can an average looking guy do it, maybe through self-improvement or something?
(insane how cute some girls out there are)

Attached: 4fb.jpg (600x468, 31.78K)

I live at home, im 32, and i still bring bitches back. Nigga wat is u doing

>granted its worth 3.2mil on market rn

lol zoomer e-grifter fan moment

>she goes to the gym
6'4, 250 10% bf is the bare minimum

Attached: 269879203_940046643583470_8589909316971467388_n.jpg (480x600, 58.79K)

>get a 2 bedroom apartment for 3K a month using up 80% of my salary (programmer)
why do you live in san francisco if you dont work for FAGMAN?

>80% of my salary

That's fucking why, dude; she could immediately tell that you were being dumb with your money

Be tall

Im 18 and still live w my mom rent free and plan to do so for the next upcoming years. I get to go to the gym every day, work a part time job at a restaurant and spend all my time smoking weed and making music. People will laugh but at least i will make it.

Do you know any women who've actually hooked up with a millionaire, dude? I met a millionaire for the 1st time in my life a couple of weeks ago (a retired baseball player), and he is a family man to the max

You had sex with the girl or didn’t you? Your apartment is definitely not why you got ghosted bud. Unless it was dirty af.

Having to ask this is an actual sign that you'll never get it.

weaponized autism

>I met a millionaire for the 1st time in my life a couple of weeks ago (a retired baseball player), and he is a family man to the max
You answered your own question. Girls only settle and have a family with millionaires. I know girls from college and the only ones who are married are married to millionaires.

so your dad must be a millionaire then, good for you

>go to school with her
>ask her out
>dont be a sperg
its that simple.
if you havent met your soulmate by 20 you did life wrong.
sorry you parents were assholes and didnt tell you this

>2 bedroom for 3k/month
>3k is 80% of his dev salary
Jesus bro. You're getting fuck all around. I make more than that as help desk and have a 3 bed 2 bath place I actually own for 600/month.

hopefully you got some goals set and are actively working towards them while you enjoy your lmao weed because 18 turns to 21 turns to 24 faster than you think.

>girls only settle and have families with millionaires

troll

That pays 6 figures for entry level scrubs

Do you lease out the other bedrooms in the house, or is your property just almost worthless?

1/9th if my monthly earnings post tax to rent an 18th floor penthouse. Pretty much every woman i was ever with left eventually because im a workaholic