What do I say to the doctor to increase my likelihood of getting prescribed TRT

I'm 30, I have a 340ng/dl total testosterone count. That's a low "normal" for my age according to the range given by the doc.

Besidedes saying "I want more gains" what can I tell the doc to convince him I need high normal T levels?

Attached: 20220908_071509.jpg (1170x1133, 116.9K)

Say you can't fuck your wife and you're lethargic

Just tell him your a ftm with a good pkastic surgeon and need a top up on your meds

go private

dont bother and just buy test, doctors need to learn their lesson already

Fucking pathetic how far people will go to fraud without just outright frauding.

Why are there so many TRT threads lately?

crybaby faggots who want cheat codes for life.

Yeah, I would if I didn't have a government job where I get drug tested at random

I'm surprised I got a script for this stuff.

Attached: Vyleesi.jpg (800x513, 31.8K)

That's sick, you don't even have to use a normal needle

Yes, despite subcutaneous injections are supposed to be painless, it's impossible to fuck up.

Just pin 23g in your VG and stop being a bitch.

Excuse me, what?

Lol OK I'm a faggot for wanting the average T levels of a 1950s man.

Exogenous hormones are the only way to totally unfuck yourself from what the environment in the US is doing to you, unless you move out of the US to someplace with less xenoestrogens in the food/water supply.

Quite simple really, you just be direct about wanting to try testosterone therapy due to a recent lab draw, you understand the risks and believe the benefits outweigh them (and in your case, they don't as your main issue is mentality), and you are determined to use testosterone in the near future regardless of source (like a bathtub chemical huffing retard).
Then it comes down to prescribing philosophy, they'll either outright say no or follow up with questions to see if you're a retard. If you pass the retard test (you won't), then they'll prescribe it, if not then they'll refuse.
The fact that you need to pose this question for validation shows you do not have the necessary mental fortitude and/or intelligence to not pose a danger to society by taking testosterone.
Taking testosterone will not fix your attitude, mindset, dysmorphia, or make you happy beyond the initial novelty of starting it.

Wtf do you mean.

Drive motivation, risk taking behavior, feelings of invincibility, etc are all increased in high T individuals.

It depends on what you mean by "fixing" my mentality. I already have bursts of high motivation, I just want to be my current personality, drive, gains, etc to be magnified/intensified to the extent they would be if my body wasn't constantly under the assault of xenoestrogens.

You should ask for estrogen so your body better reflects your inner being

In all seriousness though, thanks for providing the flow of logic they use when deciding whether or not to prescribe

I can assure you, the US food and water supply is turning the entire country's population into gay frogs, I'm probably already getting a medical dose of estrogen from the environment

just so long as you recognize that you are indeed a faggot. carry on.

They're not testing for roids. I was blasting in the Marine Corps, getting drug tested at least once a month and never got caught. They literally do not give a fuck if you're on gear, only if you're on the big 5 drugs like weed, meth, coke, opiates, and PCT

So you couldn't ever do Post Cycle Therapy after a blast?

you shouldn't have to convince a doctor to give you medication. If you were at 440 I'd say you probably don't NEED TRT but at 340 you're basically 30% lower than the lowest average. Get a new doctor or use an online clinic, before that you should look at lifestyle factors before you start shrinking your balls

>Yeah, I would if I didn't have a government job where I get drug tested at random
You won't get tested for steroids in a GS/NH/Contractor position. I was in the military and had OSI come after me for suspected roiding and they couldn't test me without probable cause so I got off scot free. Now I'm in a GS position roiding my ass off.

I'll look into that, I won't even be taking that much, because I'm just shooting for 800-1000 ng/dl. I'm not trying to get supraphysical.

>probable cause
Check his 'cep yer honor. Prosecution rests