Does lifting impresses girls?

I was at a boxing gym and I bench pressed 160 lbs and a 12 year old girl said to me "wow, user, you are strong"
I thought that women didn't care about muscles and strength you know.

Attached: FOSTER-007.jpg (400x649, 90.61K)

No woman is impressed, they are more surprised. Women don't give a shit how much you lift, only how much you look like you can lift

>impressing a 12 year old then bragging about it on Any Forums
fucking nonce

Looks are like 30% of the total package. Just dress nice and smile when you're out and about. Little cologne too. Lifting is for our health or goals. What makes women attracted to big guys is the feeling of security they get. So they're not really looking for big guys, they're just looking for a man who will make them feel safe. A midget can do that. We make them feel safe by how confident we are. Whatever helps us feel confident, keep doing and or working on. Hope I'm making sense.

Ok but did you shag her?

Why would I do that?

Why wouldnt you?

Because she is 12

Seems good enough

my gf likes my strong arms

My skinnyfat basedboy friends from school are all married with kids today. I exercise relentlessly and still can't hold a conversation to save my life.

>so, you live here in town?
>no
>where do you live
>out of town
>what do you do for living
>I'm out of a job
>oh...
>...
>so... how do you spend your free time
>just, doing stuff... and stuff...

It goes without saying that I'm a wizard.
The strange thing is I can talk to my mom just fine. I can even talk to strangers without difficulty if there's a professional barrier between us. I met a doctor at pre-operative assessment for a hernia repair and ended up nerding medical shit with her for half an hour that went way beyond the scope of what I was there for.

the trick is you pretend (to yourself) that you dont want to fuck them

it seems psychopathic but it works
just pretend they're one of your dude friends you already know very well
but still ask the occasional question (not like an interview and DO NOT ask some shit and forget what she said later)

If girls are that uninterested and monotone in their responses to you it not might be your lack of social skills user.

They have no idea how heavy it is or how much training it takes to lift a certain weight. That's why they are more impressed by things like pull-ups, they have all at least attempted them and got a good feel for how hard they are (to them).

I’m the same but definitely not a virgin. I can’t handle conversations with strangers sometimes but with a doctor or someone like that I can chat forever. The best thing I found is to show some vulnerability to the other person (nothing weird or autistic though like how you’re lonely). Say if you drop something say ‘ha I’m so clumsy’ (only if that’s true) and then tell another time you did something clumsy, bonus points if it’s a bit embarrassing (again nothing extreme like when you pissed your pants at school but something like you accidentally high-fived the cashier at the supermarket). Chances are they’ll tell you something stupid they did themselves or find it cute. Anything like that helps as it makes you look non-threatening and friendly. Closed questions like those you mentioned are shit though and are a sign of the other person’s poor communication skills. When that happens it means you’ll have to lead the conversation

Yep. Lift to be fit but don't do it for women, they don't care much.

Attached: 1655274457643.jpg (806x806, 186.94K)

Don't interview them and work with the breadcrumbs they throw you and if they don't share any details in their response, add something yourself. So for example when they just respond "no" you could follow up with 1 more question, and some information about yourself. Ideally you try to extract information with an open question, and you also add a little bit of information about yourself so they have something to work with, and then you respond using the information they provide. You can even be a bit playful, e.g. when she just respond "no" to "so, you live here in town?" you could say "let me guess, you live in x". Most importantly though, always acknowledge what they just said, whenever they do share information. "Oh you live in x, that's a nice place, one of my best friends lives there". "I'm out of a job" - "I know how that feels, I got lucky with my new job at y. So how's the job hunt going?". This is not meant to be an example of a great conversation but I think you understand the concept.

>a 12 year old girl said to me "wow, user, you are strong"
Brehs...

Attached: 1662473433543785.jpg (1641x915, 201.36K)

this, you're an incel. Take the blackpill bro. Starting having sex with effeminate men it's a good way to cope and sometimes they are more feminine than real women. Alternative is to just blow your brains out because there's no stopping being an incel.

ToT

Do you have to drag others to your pitty parties you disgusting freak

Ah so you’re either a faggot or a pedophile since you like prepubescent girls. This is because a 12 year old is not a prepubescent girl you domesticated brain-fucked niggercattle. Anyone who is not attracted to women between the ages of 12-23 is a retarded faggot.

Attached: hehe4.jpg (735x714, 59.58K)