Help me Any Forums

I look like this and I still can't pull any bitches

Attached: IMG_20210810_064015.jpg (3120x4160, 3.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1xHayXetLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop cooming and talk to real 3D women

ok now let's see that face

Post that on tinder and you will

Pretty average I'd say maybe 7/10 on a good day. I do have a stache though maybe I'm handicapping myself lol

Sorry I don't like that online dating stuff

You are goofymaxxing right?

Are you me?

You:
1)don't socialize enough OUTSIDE OF WORK / only socialize through work
2)give off virgin energy and don't subtly mog other men consistently enough / act weak/insecure around girls
3)Are just too much of an inexperienced pussy to make it through a simple conversation that gets you contacts.

The solution remains the same, get out there and get used to being bold and brave and not caving under pressure, throw yourself into the fire a bit, hiding will continue to undermine your success.

you sound black

I would say to KILL ALL TRANNIES but it's kinda pointless since they all end up KILLING THEMSELVES because they know that they'll NEVER BE REAL WOMEN
>youtube.com/watch?v=H1xHayXetLU

Attached: 1661899537808837.png (1920x1291, 383.94K)

fuk'n love the schopenhauer brainlet kek

>fuk'n love the schopenhauer brainlet kek
Whoever makes these is unironically a genius.

Attached: 1662483684876297.jpg (1535x2048, 527.76K)

I am dyel and still manage to get laid. You are either not talking to women or you have a horrible personality.

women can sense that you're a misogynist who posts on mongolian basket weaving forums and refers to women as 'bitches'. maybe try to get some 'gains' on your awful personality sweetie.

Just embody this song with all your fiber.

Caledonian, rich and young, self-entitled portrait
Court in session, justice done, we'll rush into it anyway
Forever is for everyone else, we’re off a couple secrets
Another lonely Tuesday home, stolen kisses, is anyone near

do you play osrs

I was basically going to post this.

Being a man is essentially failing over and over until you succeed. Quitting and complaining about, or even worse, coping by making up some imaginary scenarios where women only want "Chad", is the most feminine thing you can do.

"Chad" is real, but the only reason he is a "Chad" is because he goes to clubs and spends most of the night getting rejected until he pulls. At the end of the night, he pulled ass and you didn't, and it doesn't matter if he failed a hundred times doing it.

i think i am sort of autistic but i still get plenty of females. The secret is looks and your energy. Most of you retards only have looks and you are all corny and awkward. What helped me was copying certain characters. So my personality is a cocktail of Thomas Shleby, (cold, emotionally unavaible), Ryan Gosling (charming and charismatic). Yes this sounds autistic as fuck but it really works so i dont care.

>What helped me was copying certain characters. So my personality is a cocktail of Thomas Shleby, (cold, emotionally unavaible), Ryan Gosling (charming and charismatic)

This is the faggiest thing I have ever read in this gay taiwanese board

Yes, shave that shit off

it works for me, you think these women out here arent fake af, hiding their true emotions, intentions, trauma and even their physical looks. its all a show