Is this achievable while trapped on a desert island with your childhood best friend...

Is this achievable while trapped on a desert island with your childhood best friend, who then becomes super hot and perky and you build her a house, and start masturbating to the sheer thought of how her hair smells, but she is horny for you too so you start making passionate love non-stop until she becomes pregnant with your son and you decide to stay on the island instead of signaling the passing boats, because island life feels like heaven on earth, but then the ocean stream drags your boat deep into the sea, so you eat poison berries to fall asleep and never wake up?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-07.png (559x784, 604.84K)

You know it’s his sister and the actress is underage, nude and it’s on Netflix, right?

What show?

>Is this achievable while trapped on a desert island with your childhood best friend, who then becomes super hot and perky and you build her a house, and start masturbating to the sheer thought of how her hair smells, but she is horny for you too so you start making passionate love non-stop until she becomes pregnant with your son and you decide to stay on the island instead of signaling the passing boats, because island life feels like heaven on earth
And yet, despite all that, somehow, she will still fuck a black man instead of you.

ill bite, whats the movie?

>Shes only 17 you sicko!

Blue lagoon
Brook shields is 15 in it but they also have 6 y/o

Do "people" who post this unironically find this funny or do they get off to it or something
I just dont get it

Attached: really.jpg (719x719, 69.04K)

Blue Lagoon. Watching it instantly gets you added to the pedo watch list

Am already there.

wow...absolutely atrocious reviews. is it any good?

i remember watching that movie randomly on cable tv once. What a mindfuck that was

And then your son get left alone on the island with no company after you die. He'll kill himself, never having spoken to any human other than his parents. He'll never read, never get laid, never worship Christ.

Wow island life is awesome

Chinese bot posts.

its an amazing and really well told love story

Attached: monkesalvation.png (403x504, 795.3K)

>never worship Christ.

Attached: pepepissed.png (600x548, 281.8K)

>
Oh no this is horrible!

I watched this on Netflix without knowing am I going to go to jail how the fuck is it legal

She gets pregnant and the avoid the dude because his dick was hurting her

No joke... They are like playing then his dick gets hard and they discover how to fuck

they are left alone when they are 6-7 years old how the fuck would they know what is happening?
I really like how the story shows basic human instincts and true love

>and true love
>by outside circumstances that was forced on them
>true love
yeah

>The Blue Lagoon is a 1980 American romantic and coming-of-age survival drama film directed by Randal Kleiser
>Kleiser is openly gay.
huh