Is recomping a meme?

I have about 20% of BF and I've been lifting for about 3-4 months now.

I've heard you can do "recomping" by eating a lot of protein while on a calorie deficit, which lets you build muscle and burn fat at the same time. Only viable for noobs like me

So, is it a meme? Has anyone here tried it before?

Attached: c23.png (600x600, 81.4K)

yes recomping is a meme

you forgot the steroids, user
it's a very important step

elaborate

so this doesnt work without steroids?

You have two choices
>get lean and build from the ground up slowly seeing your gains over the next 2 years
>don’t cut at all, eat high protein and lift for 2 years then cut and see all your gains come home at once. In your fat phase you will still look bigger and see some strongfatness and regardless look better than your current fat ass

I’d go with option 2. Just don’t get fat as fuck. Cutting 20% to 10% only takes a few months. Regardless you’re jumping the gun here. You might not like it but the time is gonna pass either way. If you must be jacked and cut fat right now then there’s an easy answer but you’ll pay the piper

Been doing it for 3 months with awesome results, even though i dont do the diet as it is, i weigh the same and lost most of belly fat, would post pics but i dont want you fags to see me, so just trust me brah

Worked for me when i started (age 25).
Went from 88kg to 75kg and built a good amount of muscle, i did it for ~10 months, but the progress (both weight loss and gains) started to stagnate after month 6-7.

how are you doing it then?

what was your diet like?

That's not "recomping" it's just a cut and no you will not gain any muscle while in a calorie deficit unless you are just starting out. You can however keep most of your gains and lose fat if you do it slowly enough down to about 12% body fat.

Mostly clean stuff around 2000-2200 kcal, high-ish protein 130-150g.
My diet on average for a day was:
In the morning i usually ate a piece of fruit and a glass of milf, low fat ofc, some coffee (no sugar).
Chicken breast, steamed vegetables (mostly broccoli), and rice twice a day. (dinner and lunch)
I also had protein shake after workouts, and probably had some snacks but i dont really remember.

Also, i mostly did a simple calisthenics routine 3-4 times a week:
5 times: max set of pushups + max set of chinups + 2:30 rest
some leg work: Cossack squats or wallsit
running 5km as fast as possible

I see, so it wasn't weightlifting.

maybe it works different for weightlifting, which would explain the mixed feedback

thanks for sharing your experience

>150g of proton a day
>only eats 2 chicken breasts and some proton powder
>snacks but i dont remember
This is a joke, right? You can't be this retarded.

???

Mother fucker, did i say i ate 2 pieces of chicken breast, no i sad i ate it twice a day. Learn to read before responding you worthless piece of human waste.

im just high protons diet (meats, shake, eggs), cut off high sugar shit like cakes and bread, 25 mins cardio like twice per week, progressive overload, its not rocket science.

pic related this is me 3 months apart, maybe 2.5 cause i got covid and lost 2 weeks of lifting

Attached: Untitled.png (869x486, 766.78K)

If you had say 30% body fat it would work

what were your starting numbers and current numbers?

Yeah, you def retarded. Enjoy being a fat DYEL.

Attached: 1661375224241993.jpg (1024x1024, 79.63K)

I mean BP, Squat, OHP, anything really we can use for comparison on how much muscle mass you gained in that period

im 74.5 kg in both pics, my lifts are low as fuck but i dont care about strength at all, as long as the fat keeps coming off and muscular build keeps improving thats all i care. I replaced squats with leg press and incline barbell bench with the machine version, also same with ohp.

I'm not trying to become a big roided out looking freak or a powershitter, just going for Tyler Durden mode.

I did the meme recomp which was basically lifting on a diet. Not bad, but we're in bulking season . Big eat, big lifts