He isn't quiet quitting his lifting routine

>he isn't quiet quitting his lifting routine

Attached: 1662550834709134.png (600x800, 108.05K)

Quiet quitting? What? Lmao

what the fuck does this thread even mean

Id answer but im quiet quitting my Any Forums posts

Attached: 1660837188252597.png (645x770, 18.89K)

Kek, you clearly aren't quiet quitting your sense of humor.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (500x500, 27.28K)

I guess that it's because they're doing it for volume

I have never heard this term in my life, then I was flicking through the news during my workout this morning and saw 5 articles about this crap, now it's on Any Forums

is there some Jewish psyop going on to distract from some major happening? I'm too busy touching grass to care what they are up to now but any Any Forumsfit/ lifters redpill me

you sound extremely annoying. if you were in a room, i'd leave it.

I'm heartbroken

Literally just kikes seething about people doing the work they get paid for instead of trying to le "prove themselves", "going the extra mile", or not doing extra for no compensation.
I'm no commie but every modern """"""ceo"""""" above the limit of certain profit margin and wealth should be executed.

Jews seething that people are not doing any extra work of any kind. Clock in clock out that's not in my job description no I'm not answering emails or texts outside of work.

My dad is 70, he worked as an electrician.

He would stay at a job well past 5pm to finish it, he would stay there till 8-9pm if he had to.

Do trades people not do this anymore?

Guys, I don't even do 50% of the work I should be doing. The way you describe quiet quitting makes it sound like just doing your job. I thought I was quiet quitting but I'm just slacking off

Quiet quitting IS just slacking off.

You're not a cuck like most other people.
>I'm just slacking off
Based. Do you wfm too? I do feels pretty good shitposting all day and playing games doing the absolute bare minimum. Suck my dick likes lmao

corpocucks are seething, malding, and unable to cope with wagechads deciding to phone it en masse, so they had to invent a word to gossip about it

they have to keep trying to label the phenomenon of people not allowing themselves to be shit all over anymore

Yeah but he would be paid hourly. Quiet quitting is mostly aimed towards people who are salaried. Its literally jews being mad they can't manipulate younger people into being full on wage slaves

lmao what a fucking retard, nice genes brainlet

I just googled quiet quitting. You’re telling me that there are people that do more than the job requires? In 2022? Why? What’s the point. You get nothing for doing more except an expectation to complete a higher workload. I am doing the absolute bare minimum I can get paid for and more often than not, significantly less. The only reason to work hard is if you work for yourself and even then the aim of the game is to get someone else to do it so you don’t have to.

Attached: 1661446603958352.jpg (841x697, 98.02K)

HIs logic is he was being paid $2k for a job, he wanted to finish it that day, not have to go back the next day, he wanted to move onto the next job the next day. He was making $200-300k/year doing this in the 2000s

"Quiet Quitting" - doing only what is listed in your job description. The insinuation is that by not schmoozing and displaying aspiration to get promoted, you've effectively quit in all but name.

Antiwork movement is getting louder actually

quiet quitting is more about doing unpaid work, like unpaid overtime etc.

When did shitting down worker throats become a thing? My boss keeps ranting about lazy people. Lazy? Why would anyone grind their ass is a min wage job with no future? I would have to work 100 years to afford a mortgage.

kek

I am a salaried employee for a fortune 100's corporate IT. I finished all my work for the week on Tuesday and I am shitposting on Any Forums right now instead of looking for more work to do. I bought a $9 hardware mouse jiggler (a jiggler program can be detected by my company's monitoring tools) that makes it look as if I am active throughout the day instead of AFK.

I am the quietest quitter.

Attached: 1418005008147.jpg (245x205, 23.61K)

Modern liberals are so fucking funny. They pretend to be le communists, le heroes, le freedom fighters, le revolutionaries when they are the most robotic, cold, calculating, insincere, and slave driving fuckers on Earth. I mean

>minorities don’t have the luxury of not cucking for us all hours of the day

Dare I say…. Basado?

Attached: 9BDCA24A-5186-42A4-BF0B-8703DDD117A6.jpg (680x1280, 242.92K)

Lazy, entitled fucks who want everything at the cost of nothing? Yeah I see that movement definitely working out lmao. Remember when Occupy Wall Street worked? Me neither. Same dipshits, different day

Why do money driven people have little to no empathy? Some chick at my work almost died from being spiked with drugs at a party and my employer fired her for missing work. All I could think was what the fuck is she alright?

he worked like a dog until around 60 when he could have just worked part time after making 100k for a decade tho

>lazy entitled fucks!!!

Stop worshipping Jewish people. Whites in America should have practically unending prosperity but Jews steal 90% of our wealth while filling our cities and government with niggers and AIDS faggot child molesters. It’s great to not be a waste of space, but there is absolutely nothing to be proud of about serving a system that rapes you and your family in the ass every single day.