4 months of cutting. Still got love handles

I'm losing weight on the scale consistently but the love handles remain. How to address it?

Attached: Photo.jpg (640x480, 45.8K)

You're still soft everywhere else too

Cut harder
Any reply after this is worthless

Love handles are the last thing to go, it's where your body likes to deposit fat the most thus they'll stay until you're relatively lean

what would you say is my bf percentage?

Attached: photo.png (631x474, 569.88K)

Is it even worth it to continue lifting while cutting? Wouldn't it be more effective to just do a 1200 calorie a day diet and lose 10 pounds a month instead of trying to eat like 1800 or more calories and lift for half a fucking a year+ to try and lose 30 pounds instead of quickly doing it over 3 months? Will the loss of muscle mass really be that bad?

This

25%

Attached: 1662548793202.jpg (759x1024, 329.73K)

How much cardio do you do plus what does you day look like do you sit much ?

Keep losing that weight on the scale. Don't starve yourself, just keep going.

I'm 6 months into cutting and only JUST getting abs in the last week

You're still fat, keep going. Keep in mind there's loads of fat on your ass and inner thighs.
Abs are the last place to go.

>Will the loss of muscle mass really be that bad?
Yes. If you don't use your muscles, your body will just assume you don't need them, while saving the fat because you're not getting enough calories.

You're fat.

Normies greatly underestimate the amount of fat they have and greatly overestimate the amount of lean muscle mass they're actually packing.
Keep cutting for at least another 3 months.

You don't even have love handles.

Continue cutting.

will you guys estimate my BF%? I honestly dont know.. I have an omron scanner thing and its gone down from 9.5 to about 7.5... I am fully aware that its incorrect but its good for measuring progress

Attached: IMG_0165.jpg (3024x4032, 2.94M)

>Is it even worth it to continue lifting while cutting?
It's worth it in that it's an order of magnitude easier to maintain what you have then rebuilt it later. Maintaining muscle is trivially easy. Basically just do the lifts you're currently doing 2-3 times a week and eat enough protein. Meanwhile, building muscle involves a stricter regiment of 3-4 times a week, more reps, periodic weight increases, and eating more protein. It's easier to put your computer into sleep mode than shut it down and turn it back on, and it's easier to put your muscles into "sleep mode" than to lose them and have to get them back.

Are you retarded?

DYEL? literally 404 no muscles found anywhere

check out this pic, probably somewhere around 16-17%

those are literallt your bones

I had been lifting semi-consistently for about a year, I only started taking it seriously in about June. I started counting cals and I hadnt made any progress bc I was only eating about 1500 cals. Heres some progress pics (top left oldest to bottom right is about a month ago)

Attached: progress11.png (1361x1814, 2.58M)