This shit is fucking disgusting how do people drink this its like drinking flavoured vomit

this shit is fucking disgusting how do people drink this its like drinking flavoured vomit

Attached: 549aa993461e462712b033881d6f4355185a13f2.jpg (1424x1780, 316.63K)

Lol I used to be brainwashed into enjoying that shit. Idk man the hive mind just gets to you somehow

Another coombait thread

I don’t think you’re supposed to drink syrup, it’s more of a sauce

Attached: 1CA19945-501C-409B-8DDC-03AD46F8B749.png (1272x956, 1.07M)

>thirsty
>nothing in fridge
>have jellyfish
>squeeze
>nice refreshing tangy beverage

dont tell me u havent taken the Jellypill yet?

Lol, you got memed. What kind of retard can be tricked in to drinking spoiled tea? Do your shoes have snaps on them? Mittens pinned to your coat? I bet you have your name and address written on all your underwear.

It’s not refreshing though it gives me a headache

What is it?

Probiotics are such a meme. Cant believe i got tricked into eating rotten food.

Love a good 'booch. Don't care what anyone says.

kombucha

Oh. That stuff some weird hippie type old lady tried telling me about. It's with this disgusting mold ball in it, she called it the alien or something stupid ans you can transplant the alien to other tea and make more . Sounded disgusting I wouldn't touch that crap if you paid me.

Kefir is similar

its also disgusting

Kefir is way less nasty than kombucha, it definitely helps my digestion esp when bulking

Tastes pretty good though, I like sour stuff

The thing is also in vinegar, it's called a mother of vinegar and if you put it in other alcohols it makes vinegar

Attached: kombucha-scoby-vinegar_mother_800x613.jpg (800x613, 38.81K)

Yeah. It's a colony of yeast and bacteria, which may sound disgusting if you're a pussy who doesn't understand biology.

Did you post a story about you eating it on social media? That's the secret sauce.

Shut up sour tea asshole

>Drinking bacteria infested rancid water is fine because LE SCIENCE says so
I thought people would have woken up to the I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE crowds bullshit after the jab

Attached: 1638037660238.png (1198x1203, 692.16K)