Is hiking a meme?

Is hiking a meme?

Attached: djsjjHshsvxbxbhd.jpg (1080x1566, 170K)

Taking selfies of yourself and posting on social media while hiking certainly is. "Men" today are some cringe shit, holy fuck.

fpbp

I was thinking about this today. What kind of man takes a selfie?

Hiking is a white bourgeois sublimation of lower class activities like hunting and fishing. These people recognize their status is highly dependent on adhering to the status quo since they're not born with titles such as duke or baron like the actual nobility. Moreover, the vast majority of this demographic is only a few generations removed from a more rural, agrarian lifestyle that consisted of self-sufficiency and self-reliance. The moral of the story is that these people exhibit a tremendous amount of class anxiety towards anything relating to hunting (guns) or political views that prioritize the individual over the collective.

just go for a run you fat fucks.

No, good long hikes are some of the best things you can be doing. DeFranco, however, is an enormous faggot.

Hiking is fun if you like it. Especially climbing rock walls and running down loose rock.
If you do it for social validation or photos it's stupid, just like anything done for that reason.

Phillip is such a disappointing faggot. I assume he sold out because he used to be very balanced. Maybe I just grew up.

Don't you have a geometry test to study for?

>working out means you have a midlife crisis
Cba with this society

effeminate ones

Used to love it. 15 to 20 miles doing a circuit of peaks. Out walking in the wild for 6 to 8 hours a day. Lost huge amount of weight doing it.
Only stopped doing it because gypsies smashing car windows and police doing nothing about it

Walking in nature is great. Like anything it can be made into a meme hobby. Dismissing the activity just because it has become popular or there are some insufferable cunts who do it isn’t the answer. Just disconnect from media related to it and just enjoy your experiences outdoors. Don’t take it too seriously or let your identity get caught up in doing it.

I enjoy climbing and bouldering despite most climbers being vegan hippie types and boulderers inner city yuppie asians. I just go and have fun and laugh at skelly climbers who don’t wash their hands for fear of losing calluses.

Hiking is great and a masculine activity, however faggots and urbanites like in the OP consider a leisurely walk outside "hiking," but that isn't actually hiking. It's just walking outside.

touch grass

That's both ableist and classist.

Yeah pretty much this. I mountain biked and hiked pretty religiously before I started lifting and it's pretty awesome, just haven't had time lately. That being said, I'm not a fag like Defranco nor am I a queer cyclist.

boo hoo nigger. leisurely hikes are fun. I can't take my girl on anything challenging. I get to be home for dinner

Post wrist comrade

>look at my attempt at self deprecating humor, haha! ain't that funny, haha!
I hate faggots who do this