Thinks he's "fit"

>thinks he's "fit"
>doesn't do cardio
Kek every time. You're not fit if you can't run a 5k or swim 2 miles or hike 18 miles on a whim without feeling fatigued

Attached: 1659391090908451.jpg (817x828, 244.74K)

you’re not fit if you can’t have sex with a woman on a whim

I thruhiked the pct on a whim, had only been camping once before and only hiked one 5 mile trail. It wasn’t very difficult

Running is a meme but walking is for real niggers.

Walking isn't exercise and doesn't require any fitness level except being a normal human

strange you typed this out but my body is burning extra fat regardless. cope and seethe couchcuck

I love cardio and can do all those things, but there's a pretty enormous distance between running a 5k and hiking 18 miles. One is a quick, 20ish minute romp that you can slot in whenever you want, the other is an all-day intense outing that requires a lot of endurance and planning.

I'd say an 8-mile hike is a much more reasonable goal for a fit person to easily just say "Yeah, I'm up for a hike." Should only take 2-2.5 hours, could jump into it even without water or trail mix if you had to. But 18? 18 is a big deal.

No it's not. 40 is a big deal, 18 is a nice evening

as long as my dick can stay hard while I rail your mum, my cardio is good enough

Swimming 2 miles and hiking 18 is significantly harder than running a 5k lol

The point was that a fit man can perform all sorts of physical feats, not that these are all equal

Not for the average power shitter

>The point was that a fit man can perform all sorts of physical feats
Walking, swimming and running aren't all sorts of physical feats.

Cope fat ass

>t. can't throw, jump or carry heavy shit

Eh, I mean I don't really disagree, it was more just a reaction against 18 miles being compared to 3.1.

Maybe if you said a 18-minute 5k or something on that level.

god I want to get on my knees and grab her the hips and bury my nose in her crotch and breathe that shit in for hours

I jump rope, the real chad cardio form.

You lack bone density and joint/tendon conditioning then.

>18 is a big deal
Depends on skill level. I did 21miles in just over 6 hours back when I was Boy Scouts. I was done for the next day but was fucking awesome though

Yes, this is usually my take also.

The elevation and weight on your back matters. I did 23 miles over 2 days, and 9000 feet of elevation, with about 20-30lbs on my back, and my ankle was killing me.

Your not fit if you can't power clean 200 lbs or more. Power clean, not regular clean.

>30 minutes after weightlifting on incline treadmill
t-thats enough r-right bros?