Oh, you box? yeah well, I can deadlift 400 pounds so get the fu -ACK

>oh, you box? yeah well, I can deadlift 400 pounds so get the fu -ACK

Attached: 1611470298759.jpg (778x512, 127.12K)

> SPSSHHHHH!!!

That's the sound of your blood splurting out of your neck.

Attached: 524234542352.png (215x220, 3.72K)

>oh, you box?
>BLAM

Attached: 1ee.png (929x1175, 370.67K)

>oh, you bo -ACK

Attached: 1659442845155.jpg (778x512, 119.73K)

life isn't like an anime, incel

Happened on a webm I once saw, now stfu dyel, lmao.

combat sports bros are always so annoying.
niggas always going on about how everything that isn't combat sports won't help in fight.
always like "oh you play chess? well guess what anybody trained in muy thai will still kick your ass!" literally nigger mindset

I take Judo and throw people which is about 100 times more fun and effective than boxing.

realistically in a street fight combat sports mean next to nothing.
either the bigger guy wins 90% of the time if he's considerably bigger or the guy with the weapon wins 100% of the time

just throw them lmao

hey judo bro, yellow belt here, i hope what you say is true and that striking fags can't one shot us
im considering if starting box as well is worth it

me and a buddy got into a drunken brawl once,
we weigh around the same, I have no combat experience apart from going to karate class at like 7 years old, he trains boxing.
he sucker punched me, should have had the upper hand but I put him in a headlock as soon as I could. punched him in the headlock a few times then tripped him onto the floor before we got broken up.
point is combat sports don't mean shit and most people can take a few punches even from someone who has boxing training but as soon as you can properly subdue someone you basically win immediately.

>t. never been in a fight

How does it feel knowing this tiny little piece of metal can and will render all those years of training, sparring, pain and hard work completely moot? That you will get your tendons severed, your hands, forearms, and throat slashed to bits just as easily as if you were completely untrained?
Martial arts is meant for the ring with rules and a referee to save your ass. Keep it there.

Attached: Untitled.png (1300x865, 1.07M)

is me.

>I have no combat experience
>point is combat sports don't mean shit
lol, lmao even

read the story nigger.
point is i beat a guy with combat sport training when i had zero experience whatsoever because he tried to box me and i just physically overpowered him.

so the point is that you're not good at fighting unless you know some grappling. headlocks are trivial to get out of if you've done like a week of training.

if you're strong enough they won't be able to get out

Guys, did you make any social gains in your martial art's classes?

>Martial arts is meant for the ring
martial arts keeps you fit, teaches you discipline, self reliance and problem solving under pressure, boosts your confidence, allows you to meet really good and cool people, honestly the self defense aspect is just a bonus

Are moderators actually trans?

yes, mostly men there (judo) though, not many cuties, through the friends i made there though i met even more people while going out together
totally worth it, wish I had started before i was nearly 30

All very correct. Honestly I should've worded that post better, martial arts is good for a lot of things but legitimate self-defense is not. Sure you can beat up random drunkard assholes a lot easier, but you were just as better off walking away if it was that not-serious. And if things escalate to deadly force, martial arts instantly takes a back seat to whoever has a weapon.

judo and boxing is the kino combination, breh

Attached: 1655298401531.gif (464x347, 2.76M)

/k/ what are you doing bringing a gun to a fitness board?

Yes, its a requirement on the janitor application