How do you buy meat from a farm?

Keep seeing anons saying protein from the store is nutritionally worthless, potentially loaded with toxins, and you can't trust the labels anyway because Organic™ doesn't necessarily mean grass fed grass raised, etc.
And so some anons say due diligence and investigate the farms in your vicinity to see that they're actually raising meat and veggies in the way you want to consume them, but what what does that look like?? Googling a ranch and rolling up there and asking? It's not like they're gonna show you their methods if they're hiding something.
How have you guys scoped out your local organic goat patties, chicken hearts, and beef tongues?

Attached: lits.jpg (700x951, 75.39K)

I use to have a farmer as a landlord. Basically any time he has to kill a cow off he needs to unload the meat to try and make back the profit. This can be dicey because some farmers only give a shit about getting some cash for a sick cow, but if you know they guy you can get lots of good meat from cow that just broke its leg.

How will the cow being sick taint the protein and nutrient content?

People on farms grassfeed beef yearlings and sell them as longs or shorts depending on how they finish them.

I think most people finish for a few weeks on grains as true yearlings and then sell them to a yard that finishes them a little bit longer on grain and then sends them off for slaughter. Beef is mostly all decent quality.

Chicken and pork these days on the otherhard is all fucked up and processed.

How will the bat being sick taint the soup?

Well for example one time he called me up to help him load a cow up into a truck for disposal. The cow had broken its legs and was out in the field for a couple of days. Still alive and Just chilling on its side. Seemed like a perfectly fine piece of beef. But when we loaded it the side it was laying on was infected and oozing making the whole cow a write off. Farm to take has some standards that I feel most people are not aware of.

>and you can't trust the labels anyway because Organic™ doesn't necessarily mean grass fed grass raised

like microplastics have been foind in human blood, trash has been found at the bottom of the Mariana trench, yet you think you can just avoid all the dangerous and harmful waste and shit? Just get over it, you will probablly be infertile in 50 years due to all the goyim waste

Attached: 1648489999659.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

The only people that do this on youtube are fat boomers or people paid to promote it like every carnitard roider. Same with raw milk. Nobody here does this.

I go to a slaughterhouse up north. Pick a goat or cow and have it butchered and put into boxes a couple hours later.

I moved to PA and buy everything from the amish markets.
Yeah sure, probably still not the best but I do know that these are all local farmers living within the vicinity of said markets. Everything tastes different/better, the veggies grow differently as well, I'm making an assumption they're doing something right.

How did you know this is a slaughterhouse that will do this kind of thing? Was it your idea to have them box it up hours later or is this some service they offer everyone? How much does the whole process cost? How do you know how to pick a "healthy" animal? How long does one animal last you?

>still falling for the bat lie

Just cut off the bad part, lmao

>the city dwelling subhuman actually believes this, “he” actually thinks every single human gets their food from supermarkets and buying your food elsewhere is a jewish psyop

Attached: FD5EBD56-41A8-4EA9-8ABE-CB96C621F4C8.png (917x871, 177.59K)

Initially I started by ordering frozen grassfed beef from online websites, I live in Texas so there are tons of these services that deliver to you. I noticed they all use one butcher to process and package their beef, so I drove a little ways to that butcher and asked if I could order some of the parts they might otherwise throwaway. Now I just drive there every weekend and pick up organs, beef fat, and lesser known cuts for a really good price. Grassfed beef fat is the cheapest and healthiest food in terms of calories to cost.

How cheap do they give you things?

Liver is $6 a pound, other organs are about the same, Heart is more expensive, Beef fat is $12 for 5lbs ( 15,000 calories ), the only muscle cuts I buy are beef short ribs for $8 a pound and shank which is the same price.

I eat the healthiest food on the continent for ~$150 a week including eggs and milk.

Oh, doesn't seem that much cheaper than the butcheries I can go to, but it's probably better quality.

>don’t improve, just give up
Kys nigger
It’s true. Another redpill about this is that you need good soil to have good meat.

illegally. unless they got all the right permits and lioicences to sell meat directly from their farm.

Yeah you're right, you'll never get 100% pure food, so we may as well settle for 20% pure food when 80% food is sitting right there because it's totally pointless to draw distinctions between two impure foods. Retard.