How to explain what based means to a norime?

How to explain what based means to a norime?

Attached: 1661181778842407.png (960x842, 894.89K)

It's the opposite of cringe

Attached: mediaFaxfI1XXoAAl7Ii.jpgnamesmal.jpg (680x453, 133.32K)

fuck off redditor

racist, sexist, homophobic, anti semetic

Based means doing or saying something without giving a fuck and not caring what others think. For example: Hitler was right, Israel needs to be nuked, and OP is a niggerfaggot.

Attached: based lifter association.jpg (1184x1103, 867.75K)

The amount of raw hatred that must've gone into drawing that meme to be as ugly as possible in every possible way is pretty sad. I just don't get why people hate trans people this much.
>inb4 ywnbaw
I'm not trans, and I don't really care if trans women are real women or not except as a mildly interesting philosophical exercise. I just don't think they deserve the level of hate they get, and I don't think it's healthy to hate random strangers you saw a picture of on the Internet once this much.

based = good
it used to mean this but its so common now that people say it in the opposite context
>jews are based

>force yourself into mainstream society as a Baphometic idol
>sexually abuse and mutilate tens of thousands of children worldwide
>wOw YoU hAtE uS??? wHo HuRt yOu?????

Attached: 1662063648175151.jpg (512x495, 20.12K)

Attached: 1632293716850.jpg (1242x1545, 155.48K)

It's a term that was coined by niggers and adopted by Any Forums a few years ago
Basically it means good, or cool, i.e. Hitler was one based motherfucker for gassing those jews

Trick question, they already know

You´re breaking the rules. What´s the first rule of fight club? You don´t talk about it.

They deserve way more hate than they get
If I was president I would make trans/gay bashing an essential part of the school curriculum

I haven't actually seen evidence that trans people are disproportionately sex offenders. Also, everyone on this board understands how annoying it is when women say "I hate men bc rape", so why apply a different standard here?

>SOURCE????
typical

Attached: media_FZ0VHOBUcAAl237.jpg (1200x1200, 134.33K)

das rite

Yeah imagine wanting evidence before you believe things what a fucking retard amirite

Personally, I'm looking forward to the pogroms

Say you are a newfag plebbitor yourself without telling you are one

Attached: 1658850492364754.jpg (890x580, 107.55K)

>I haven't actually seen evidence that trans people are disproportionately sex offenders
Gay people are disproportionately overrepresented among pedophiles and sex offenders
Most trans people are gay
Therefore trans are overrepresented among pedophiles and sex offenders
QED

The thing is if you ever have evidence against the progressive narrative "open minded progressives" will immediately say it's pseudoscience and point to some biased bullshit snopes article that is blatantly biased to "prove it"

Yeah I'm aware of how much bullshit fact checking there is on the Internet but "I totally have evidence but I'm not gonna post it bc you'll say it doesn't count" is just an excuse.