Legit, would this hurt you?

Legit, would this hurt you?

Attached: 1662093611449.webm (555x875, 1.99M)

Dont care, will make every effort to try and lick her feet when she’s trying to kick me in the face.

The face kicks would be annoying, don't look strong enough to knock you down though

>Grab foot
>Lift up
>Girl falls over
Just punch bro, simple as

For a female, The price for physically assaulting me is immediate rape and impregnation

I mean, getting slapped hard hurts, sure.

No, and she would never be able to land those against an actual person anyway. Her form is bad and she's barely tapping it with her toes. This is why taekwondo is a meme, especially for women who wouldn't be able to do much even when training real martial arts. I do MMA and all of the girls I have trained with are pathetic, lazy, and incompetent. Most of them still do knee pushups and gas out within 2 minutes of basic drills.

>leg sweep

My guess is it's sport practice and they are for scoring points rather than knocking someone's head off.

All striking is a meme in real life, that's why it always fails when there's no rule against grappling built into a fight.

Attached: 1662085078012720.png (838x771, 769.8K)

Imo looks like she's not hitting that hard

I underestimated a chick in MT once though, and she low kicked me so hard on my inner thigh that my leg buckled. The next day, my entire inner thigh was bruised black for a week. Still don't know how it happened because even when practicing with dudes and we kick each other hundreds of times, that has never happened before. Was pretty fucked up ngl I was expecting like a 20 and she went 100

Yes those are kicks
And looks pretty good
But not wise t throw in street fights

Boxing submission wrestling Krav Maga is what you need

Maybe?
Not enough to stop me if I was intent on doing something

>Krav Maga is what you need
lol

Legitimately no, unless you're weak as fuck
Those kicks are weaker than a small untrained man's punches

That toe to the face maybe, the rest have exactly 0 strength behind them. This looks like a speed drill just to show off, it isn't meant to pack a punch

Not really. Only her roundhouse kick to the head is a threat. Leaving the ground for kicks is kind of dumb imo.

I train BJJ and spar regular with women. At least one girl during a session. I don´t go full testo-alpha-ape. I´m more gentle and try stuff with technique instead of strenght. I mostly let them get me in different "bad" positions for me, like the back mount, the guard or even give them submissions like the armbar or the leg lock, heel hook (always be carefull).
Its a win-win situation for both of us. She can train with me and get better and push her ego. I on the other hand can squeez and touch their little cute feet.
For example, I´m in the armbar. I grab my arm and put my face away from her and "struggle". I start moaning like I´m acutally resisting. In reality, I sniff her cute little feet. Same with the leg lock. I try to destroy the lock, but I actually sniff her feet as well.
When she has me in the guard, I break free from it by grabbing her feet, squeez them a bit, touch their sole and get out while still holing their feet.
I love BJJ. The girls who train here are pretty cute. We have tomboys, stacys, namibian princess. cute turkish/kurdish girls and hot asian girls. Its a litte paradise. The girls like me as well. I don´t touch their asses or boobs like the other guys. Mostly, they choose me as a partner.

dat ass tho

DAT ASS THO

No and if she tried this on me I would already have two handfuls of her ass before the second kick.

Attached: 151243.jpg (1200x1600, 537.97K)