how do I get a cooler voice?

Attached: feel 42.jpg (490x586, 20.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1nGXobFAOHLh
voca.ro/1oO6IwxAS7Oe
voca.ro/19gECl0aPtOz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start smokin boy

Morgan Freeman said yawning will give you a better voice, but I think that's just one method to what you have to generally, and that is relax your vocal chords. Most guys with shrill or feminine voices have their vocal chord muscles way too tense.

Copy the voice of someone cooler than you. Your voice adapts to surroundings. E.g. if you speak English and then move to Germany for a while, you'll get an accent.

voca.ro/1nGXobFAOHLh

Smoke and drink.
After a night of hard liquor and cigarettes my voice was pure sex and would get women moist on the spot. Losing that was the worst thing about quitting.

Decent, not particularly good or bad
a million times better than mine

1. Open up your throat by jutting your adams apple forward
2. Make your voice resonate with your nasal passages, like your making an “nnn” sound
This isnt an “exercise” it’s something you should be doing constantly while you speak

Made me yawn

> Reduce tension on vocal chords
> Breathe from diaphragm (helps with point 1)
That's all I've got

I got trolled by god, deep voice but i'm like 5'5. At least I sound good on phone calls.

>ROCK AND STONE

here's some actual advice. look up some beginner singing lessons on youtube. learn the difference between head voice and chest voice. do chest voice singing exercises and then learn to speak using your chest voice.

You sound autistic

GOOD. I will exceed expectations every time I socialize.

Attached: jocko-part2-1x1.jpg (582x582, 35.43K)

find your natural voice. Take a deep breath and let out a sigh without pitching your voice. That pitch is your natural voice and just use that when you speak

more like just confirm them, who are you kidding

Attached: 1661991845453.jpg (700x695, 56.96K)

my guide
voca.ro/1oO6IwxAS7Oe

Normal. I'm 22 and I still sound like a child.
voca.ro/19gECl0aPtOz

Nah I'm fun to be around.

I sing. My speaking voice sounds dorky kek