Nice crotch odour - how to get?

How do you improve your crotch smelling nicer? I have to sit a lot for work so can get sweaty down there.

Is there a way for my crotch to smell nicer than the usual regular showering? What do you all do for good crotch hygeine?

Attached: 150.png (640x422, 345.07K)

crotch

i hear they have a crotch version now but i just use this

Attached: carpe.png (247x328, 122.8K)

Swap out your underwear when you're getting ripe, on top of fresh underwear daily. Natural fibers like cotton, linen, bamboo only- no synthetics which trap sweat. Upgrade your pants, too, if you can afford it. No nylon, no polyester. Cotton, linen, wool are all good choices.
Stanky shoe spray: 1:3 cheapest vodka:water. Mix in spray bottle. Spray shoes after taking them off in the evening. Kills stanky bacteria in the shoe.

Nice crotch odor = smells like cheese, not some random chemical

i think baby powder is pretty good, underrated

>cheapest vodka
cheap gin should work too, yes?

I don't see why it wouldn't unless there's something in there that would stain or leave surfaces sticky.

Attached: main-qimg-ae4e59bfd1717a3749b8e11f2834bbe7.jpg (602x597, 48.63K)

My woman likes when my cock smells. Pretty sure all heterosexual women are like this. If she doesn't like musk of sweaty man genitals she is probably a lesbian. Find someone better.

Iso alcohol works just as well but at a fraction of the price. Cheap vodka is very expensive in extremely high tax countries like the US. Funny thing is ignoring water content the $1 bottle of iso is probably purer than the $10 bottle of ethyl.

I'll try it out. Thanks. I got them stanky feet.

>I have to sit a lot for work so can get sweaty down there.
Bro that's nothing. I work in construction so when I get home and take a leak I can smell it.
Especially when the Porta potty splashes

If she likes your smell, that means you are compatible on a basic level. It doesn't indicate anything about compatible personalities or values, obviously.

use a loofah and gel soap if you aren't already

don't get sweaty in the first place - use antiperspirant so you don't sweat like in your armpits

op should first make sure that he's with someone he is compatible with on a basic level before worrying about personality and values anyway, so my point stands.

I wasn't trying to disagree with you. The internet makes it impossible to convey tone.

Why does the smell of my own junk turn me on so much? Do I have some kind of gay smell to me? I'll rub my fingers under my balls and take a huge whiff and it'll get me diamonds.

Maybe you pavlov'd yourself into thinking that smell = sex time

>Like the smell of my dirty dick after a few days of not washing it and coom collecting in the foreskin and the smegma piles up.
Why am I like this?

Gold Bond makes a body powder for this and is specifically for swamp ass. I recommend. Better as a preventive.