How many times a day do you meditate? For how long?

How many times a day do you meditate? For how long?

Attached: 1634159962721.png (1125x1108, 1.54M)

till i stop giving a fuck and do something else
also

frens
chan dot
org

Its total performative bulllshit

^ jew

I tell people I do it every day for 30 minutes, women and bugmen fucking love that shit
Meditation is gay though so I've never done it

Attached: 1652314654366.png (1080x1702, 1.99M)

Reminder: mediating is a antithesis to Christianity. It's just another trick by the jews to trick you into foreign idols. Just pray to God and open up to him.
>t. retarded kike

Attached: Christ.jpg (1200x1479, 184.56K)

Retards. That is all.

It would be remiss of me not to mention that even though meditation is gay, I still go for a walk to clear my head once a day, which doesn't count as meditation because it doesn't have a bugman pseudo-religious facade on top of it.

Attached: 5c0b1207-aca6-4569-bdaa-c08dc5f7d96b_2405x1603.jpg (2405x1603, 664.12K)

>Retards. That is all.
Go balance your shakra or use your quartz buttplug to balance yourself, you kike loving troon.

Attached: 1656957582517.png (600x600, 182.54K)

If by "meditate" you mean "masturbate", then twice for about 2 hours each time

once, after I get in bed but before I fall asleep
hate it

I just smoke weed when I feel like it or do acid when the time is right. That's meditative for me.

>lectio divina
>hesychasm

I used to meditate daily but right now my meditation practice is sporadic and I have been skipping more then I should.
Why don't you give it a try and see for yourself?
Let me guess, your the kind of person who thinks yoga is "satanic."

If by “meditate” you mean move heavy objects in my otherwise quiet workout room then I meditate 40 minutes a day.

Attached: 37EA70FB-5820-4604-BCF0-5696E67BEC82.jpg (708x708, 69.49K)

What the fuck is this thread? Do you insecure faggots sincerely not understand how important meditation is? Holy shit you are wasting your damn time doing any workout or diet without training your mind. No wonder this place is full of edgelord meme lifters.

Concentration meditation, 15-25 minutes in the afternoon

Insight meditation, 20-30 minutes in the evening

I'd hope to add a 10 minute concentration session before lunch because it seems to help, but I often have a lot of meetings in the morning.

Attached: 1653731123859.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

>>lectio divina
>Meditation. Thinking deeply or swelling upon a spiritual reality within a text.
Still revolves around Christ, not your selfish self nor chakras.

I'm reading The Mind Illuminated, which seems to be a holistic pedagogy combining ancient buddism practice and neuroscience
somehow they landed on 45mins mandatory, then whenever else you feel like throughout the day
so 45 mins
I had my own practice of 15 mins of just counting breaths, but following TMI I definitely feel like throughout my day I carry more introspective awareness and mindfulness.
Some of it seems woo-woo, until you actually experience what it was talking about

I don't trust TMI because redditors like it

Weirdly, Mastering the Core Teachings of the Buddha: An Unusually Hardcore Dharma Book sort of sounds like it is written by a redditor but is actually really good

I trust nobody who uses made-up words like "mindfulness" and "mental wellness" instead of existing terms like "calmness" and "sanity"

Attached: mediaFbUvxtQWYAMxTWj.jpgnamesmal.jpg (680x426, 36.72K)

I just find it funny that Buddhism is a bunch of people who have profound spiritual experiences from meditation then spend the rest of their lives being frustrated by the limits of language

>early life