Uhhh fitbros... are we just wasting our time...

Uhhh fitbros... are we just wasting our time? I mean ethan klein is basically destroying traditional "masculinity" whilst living up to none of its standards

Attached: 0CF05546-0799-4C84-A598-094028F4A942.jpg (1123x1375, 208.74K)

don't know who that is but sounds jewish

>being a druggy criminal is better than self improving and being conservative to redditors
shocking

>Yet he doesn't fit their archetype of the alpha male with his looks, physique and demeanor
He fits perfectly into another ((((archetype))) though

Who the fuck is ethan klein?

>be rich
>get to live life like a natural born Chad
Pretty sure Any Forums doesn't deny that. Not sure what masculinity has to do with any of this. If you're rich you can have literal sex slaves that will let you shit in their mouth even if you're a disgusting tranny with 9'oclock shadow.

_(adjective)___ male moves from israel to LA and suddenly gets lots of show business connections and promotion despite his questionable talent

see if you can fill in the blank

fat jew

That’s it.

I’m sending that reddit user clips of heroin needles being filled and telling him how awesome it would be to relapse.

Fuck, man. Does no one even care about our physiques?

Attached: 32F74B27-0068-4F6A-BD44-4949D2ED8F23.jpg (750x970, 205.79K)

Some faggy podcaster. Used to roll with the likes of Filthy Frank type YouTube edgelords but jewed out and went for “drama” “””content””” that mutated into his podcast

Honestly I find druggies less annoying than the guys who shill their advice online. I am biased though, because druggie.

>I'm a heroin addict who is fat and out of shape
>42 uperroos
The absolute STATE of that website

>say “fat man bad” unironically
>seethe whenever someone says “orange man bad”
Rent free AND the left can’t meme

parasitic?

I don't care what other people do and in fact I hope they keep being fat and degusting and shooting up heroin so I look better in comparison

>heroin addict double convict*
In fact I’d even say
>college dropout heroin addict double convict
Because I refuse to believe he finished any major being that degenerate. He just lies about graduating to everyone he knows and nobody questions it. I’ve met that type of person many times.

Dude is lifting a psyop? I mean this guy is rich and fucks fuckin pussy so whats the point?

Attached: 371CFA12-D2DF-40DE-B68D-528BA7AC220A.jpg (1329x1627, 199.37K)

How the fuck is this guy managing to still cling to relevance? Who's watching/listening to his shit anymore?

Beta males who basically live and breathe on the internet daily soak in his “content”, drama, propaganda, and dumbass takes like sponges.

So the clever Jew basically tapped into a market that will never die… until they die.

He makes his living off just gossip and internet drama like a middle school lunch table. That stuff is crack to an audience of twelve year olds

Why do you care what a bunch of losers on Reddit say? Not only that, they're actually fans of H3H3. These people should be like flies to you, their opinions don't mean shit outside of their stupid echo chamber. Ethan is a fat lazy shit and his wife clearly resents him. Fuck all these bucketcrabs and just keep working on yourselves, anons. There's always gonna be some bitch ass weenie trying to tear you down. Ignore and persevere.

It's been so long since I've watched a video of his, but wasn't his original claim to fame criticizing drama youtube channels? Pretty funny that he eventually became one himself.