Door Frame Pull Up Bars

Worth it? I'm 105kg and I'm trying to rig a no*screw door frame pull up bar like picrel

Attached: 61dK-VcS8VL._AC_SL1000_-1554606236.jpg (1000x940, 69.5K)

I can't do a pull-up at 115kg (177cm) but I can deadlift 250kg. Why is this the case?

Attached: slip her the mickey.png (407x201, 109.55K)

Same. Got an undeveloped back. 115kg at 177? Ouch. Lose weight and start doing pull ups already

I really would love to lose 20kg, but I have been fat for the majority of my life because I am addicted to food. If it comes to it, I may have to enlist in the FFL or voluntarily enroll myself into a minimum security prison just so they can regulate my caloric intake.

use this type, I was able to use one all the way up to 130kg without issue, might damage the doorframe, but it won't bust on you, the friction ones can fail and you can badly hurt yourself

Attached: pullupbar.jpg (474x282, 12.21K)

Changing location isn’t going to help the addiction. You’ll work around it. Change your relationship to food. View it as fuel and start cooking better for yourself. If you get temptation, see how long you can push yourself passed the temptation.

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

> might damage the doorframe, but it won't bust on you

Not sure the top frame would handle it.

As a young lad, I would walk 10km a day and I was lean and sexy as fuck. It is probably high time that I went on a journey once again. Getting fat sucks.

> I am addicted to food

Life is shitty. I also eat out of boredom or physical fatigue. However I have started smoking cigars so I;m trying to cut. Try skipping an unhealthy meal daily. Or go to a nutritionist and commit financially.

A 5 pack of the cheapest cigars is more than $60 here (Australia) if I remember correctly.

i got this one. i like it a lot it just takes up a lot of space if you rontvtake it apart after use, which is tedious

Attached: 84EC8B08-A744-4DB4-8CC8-4D0E52500954.jpg (1125x1865, 604.61K)

Serbia. I smoke a 3 euro cigar every midnight after MMA or BJJ to cope.

Why ruin your doorframes when you can just drill into studs and secure a proper bar without every having to worry that if breaks your frame? Fill the holes in after you stop using it or move.

Attached: huh.gif (480x474, 2.89M)

I got boomer retard parents that won't let me have a pullup bar. So I grabbed a pressure rubber one so that I don't need screws and can take it off quickly because fuck their mentally ill asses. It pushes the frames out of place but fuck 'em at this point fr fml. No worse feeling that your parents being inept retards. Father's a betabux and mum's an aging elitist cunt diva

This. You will see the door frame begin warping in no time. I just welded a pull-up bar to my foundations cross beam.

Also my younger brother is a wigger retard too. They all hate me because I teach them how basic things are actually done i.e. not washing plastic containers with a coarse sponge.

Bingo. Learned this the hard way. OP those "tension" pullup bars are junk and will end up ruining your doorframe. I had one and the only way to make it actually secure enough to do a pullup in my apartment was to have it pushing so hard on the doorframe that it started coming apart.

My boomer dad always asks me why I never listen to him. He spent my childhood working from morning until 7PM. If I had listened to any of his bullshit I'd be a tranny instead of a self-raised feral chad. This is now a boomer hate thread.

Nowadays door frames don't touch the wall. They put glue or foam in there. The future is female.

If you live in a brick or concrete soviet bloc they do make anchor screws designed specifically for those walls to anchor in properly. Unless your third world country is so shit they don't sell them in which case you probably can just go down to the local kids playground and find a pullup bar to use

frfr nocap bussin

What?

>father works all day to provide for you
>seethe and resent him for it

Attached: 1641619302421.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

All I wanted was a strong father figure. Now go make Mr. Shekelberg a couple more millin

I'm 6'4 (195cm) am I ngmi

I'd advice against a door frame pull up bar for anons past 100kgs. However I'm too lazy to go to the socvet block park for 20 pullups