How do I make status gains?

>everyone always says status is one of the most desirable traits in a man
But how exactly do you achieve it?
Is it even possible for an average man to ever gain high status?

Attached: 1250910501925.png (500x500, 295.5K)

Dubs

Grow you hair and look fit

become a doctor/lawyer/ceo or it's not gonna happen

Attached: 1646864258070.png (914x1020, 92.86K)

> Become rich.
> Fuck broads.
> Become famous like a celebrity.
> Have worthwhile skills.
> Maintain hygiene, dress and self-care routine.

That's it oh also, lift.

>engineer
Does this also include software engineers? I have a Masters in CS and it was hard to get :(

So even if I'm a 5'5 pajeet/chang, as long as I'm a doctor making 6 figures I'd still be attractive to women?

no sadly telling people you're a "programmer" will make their pussy dry up faster than the sahara unless you're good looking
unironically yes

Check em

Attached: 0DAA1421-01DC-45C4-B739-1D1BB92076DB.jpg (500x714, 36.2K)

You can be a pajeet but you can't be 5'5. I have an indian friend who's a doctor and he's married to a beautiful white woman, but he's 6ft.

I went from dirt poor (family living in a shelter as a kid) to 6 figures and owning multiple properties.
For the average man to gain status you basically have to be obsessed. You have to always be thinking of how to improve and never rest.

I know a pajeet doctor that is really wealthy. His 9/10 young nanny seduced him and he left his wife for her. Get rich and hire maids

>women: I want a man who makes a lot of money
>ok I'm a programmer who makes 6 figures
>women: ew not like that, you creepy incel

Attached: 1501930928019.jpg (400x400, 14.76K)

Things that improve status
>college degree
>higher degree, master/mba/jd/md preferred as most PhDs limit you to academia which isnt very high stats, few exceptions such as econ tho
>high levels of wealth, income is obviously a factor but not the most important you need to save and build wealth not just earn money and spend it like a nigger
>High importance job such as doctor, lawyer, accountant, government minister

There's really no way to gain status without going through the systems rules, money alone doesnt buy class. start with the degree, and go from there. a lot of these anons youll see who do a coding bootcamp and get a 120k salary with no degree will forever be relegated to low status IT nerds while business and law students making 70k out of college are instantly more respected and have vastly more room for growth.

>police officer
do Americans really

>nurse
>respected

it's over teacherbros

Just be like me dude

Own a big house, have a big whites family with blonde haired blue eyed babies, do everything sexually with your wife, make enough money to not worry about your bills, enjoy your hobbies, take time to be with your family and cook, smoke and bbq meats, masturbate every time you shower, have a cool dog

Damn my life is good

Status occasionally comes from a title but most women will want a man who is confident without being cocky, proud without being boastful, knowledgeable without being a know-it-all, and most of all, they admire their commitment to community service.

>head teacher
Lmao

become the best at something you're good at

Most people who become successful and high status already had qualities that made them socially "successful" and respected. Making a lot of money in a field that doesn't already require you to have things like good social skills, leadership qualities being eloquent and extroverted, etc., won't really turn you into a high status male, you're just a someone who makes good money.