Touching your toes

Be honest. Can you do it?

Attached: brad-deadlift.jpg (400x448, 111.84K)

Yes, and with basically no lower back rounding like pictured.

I can put my palms flat against the floor, and then some

Useless stretch unless you do ballet or acrobatics.

What stretches are good then

Yes

Attached: Jfkdkf.jpg (1148x1664, 256.41K)

Leg swings, arm range of motion stretches, hip stretches, back stretches. Strength and cardio both mog stretching in practicality though. There is an insignificant difference in injury rates between athletes who have good flexibility and athletes who have decent flexibility, since the range of motion of most lifts and runs don't require getting within 30% of your max joint range.

I can do fists to floor, working toward palms

I wasn't able to do this my entire life until I started taking SARMS. Almost instantly I could put my palms flat on the floor and all of my joint pain vanished.

can go palm 2 floor & do the splits too

how2splits?

No

Yes. But then you raise your back and can still do it. Good shit

I can barely touch my knees with pain
Each time i walk a lot, the legs become stiff and ache

But I do do acrobatics :/

Cool, any videos?

Any tips on how to get flexible fast? I want to touch my toes (and suck my dick).

This stretching was really painful at first but it feels good to do after a couple of months of practice. I can put my palms flat on the floor now, but it's quite painful, especially when I do it after waking up. This stretching helps you do an L-sit from the ground, if you're into calisthenics.

this nigga said doodoo lmao

I can not, I can barely touch my ankles. Never stretched in my whole life. How realistically long would it take me to be able to do it though?

To be able to touch your toes just try this stretching a couple of times per day. Go as low as you can and hold the position for about 30 seconds. You should be able to touch your toes within a day or two, it will be painful at first but it gets easier the more you do it. It stops hurting after some weeks or a month.

I took me one day and I never had tried stretches either. I'm a skinny dude so that might have helped me do it so quickly.