He walks duck footed

>he walks duck footed
how do you ever expect to make it unless you can't walk like an adult

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 38.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWS_zIFfGTg&t=2m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're asking people that strike with the front part of their feet. It's even worse, they look like thieves sneaking.

I have never in my life noticed anyone walking like this.
Or this.

How do I fix this?

Attached: Lmao.jpg (700x688, 75.81K)

It works as a rule of thumb for your photo, but if an actual woman took ballet as a kid, she'll have a turn out when she's just standing.

I used to have a friend who walked like that. It annoyed the fuck out of me. My brother also walks like that, but not to that extent. It's always annoyed me because it's clearly biomechanically incorrect. I've always walked with my feet perfectly straight, since that's how it's supposed to be by default, and if your feet aren't straight while walking, you're doing it wrong. And to the duck-footed faggots who are gonna cope by proclaiming that their way is correct... seethe harder.

I knew someone with a turn-IN. Like, actually walked with the toes turning inwards facing each other. It was some kind of skeletal defect and he was put in ballet as a kid to try and fix it a little, but it didn't go away completely.

yea i fixed this by squatting - does nobody on this board do any exercise are you guys all morbidly obese? oh my lord i pray for ur mothers

I know that turned in feet is a Japanese phenomenon among teenage girls because they think it makes them look cuter. It's completely forced though. They have to make a conscious effort to walk like that.

I CANT CHANGE IT MY BALLS GET SQUISHED IF I DO IT LIKE THAT.

What the fuck it looks like a genetic deformity why is that cute
You were born that way. Your daughters will probably have great hips though

>Your daughters will probably have great hips though
Good news at least I can have some great daughter-wife sex.
I also run and walk on my forefoot.
When I was young my uncle tried to teach me boxing and I never could get the posture or foot placement right.

Nobody walks like that with shoes.
Though it is also a sign of autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=AWS_zIFfGTg&t=2m25s

I have flat feet which cause my ankles to sort of face inward and cave it. it causes me to not walk properly and be like OP's picture, a trainer at the gym even pointed it out one time but he didn't say how to fix it

how do I fix this shit?

Good grief I hate women.
All these little things they intentionally do to create a cutesy demure facade to manipulate you

Attached: 1636880653076.gif (640x360, 2.62M)

you literally just walk with your feet straight intentionally for long enough and you'll start doing it automatically

When I got proper insoles and fixed my gluteal tightness issues and weaknesses I now walk with my feet going straight forward and also stand that way most of the time. It's a posture issue if your hips are not fucked.

get insoles and do my advice in this post

I thought you knees and feet should be outward slightly?

>wearing cargo shorts after childhood
Pathetic

No. Who the fuck wants to walk like a penguin?

I walk however I want because I can and I make better use of my feet walking duck footed than you walking like a doll so I couldn't really care less. Stay insecure.

KEK nigga has a dildo in his ass walking (that’s what people think about you) gay boy

>Stay insecure.
Says the guy whose post reeks of insecurity. It's okay to admit that the way you walk is wrong. No one's gonna make fun of you for it. What people will make fun of you for is doubling down on your stupidity and not admitting that you're wrong.