Why do people train pecs for size when big pecs always look like shit? Is it one of those muscles that only fags like...

Why do people train pecs for size when big pecs always look like shit? Is it one of those muscles that only fags like? Do women even like men with big balloon titties?

Attached: 1661942002803435.jpg (1080x1080, 252.67K)

I’m an incel and even I know that women like to use big pecs as a pillow after sex. Touch grass

Did you read that in one of your hentai encyclopedias, you gay fag?

Bird chest ass niggas always the loudest.
I will cave your chest in with my whole ass.
Dismissed.

while you have a point about excessively rounded chests. chest is key to ascetics, you have have underwhelming arms, but if you have chest and abs you'll be aesthetic without a shirt.

big pecs are cute and handsome :3

my wife loves to motorboat my big hairy tits. mileage varies bw women tho

>Bird chest ass niggas always the loudest.
>I will cave your chest in with my whole ass.
>Dismissed.

Attached: Eu2dRyMXAAQNduF.jpg (1000x773, 74.51K)

Stop making this thread, you chestlet faggot.

Saying that some people have pecs that are too big and you don’t want to look like that is like saying that Arnold Swarzenegger is too big and you don’t want to look like that.

It is a giant cope. You simply will never have pecs that are too big.

>big pecs always look like shit
lmao way to tell us you're a virgin. Big chest = exquisite nip play.

Girls love my big chest. My wife always touches and grabs them and says "big boobies big boobies. And after we have sex she uses them as pillows

Attached: Screenshot_20220829-233658_Gallery.jpg (1070x1558, 245.58K)

Post body (you won't tho)

Kek, last year at the gym there was this fit but skinny ass mangina with long hair with huge pecs. They absolutely looked like titties because they protuded way too much. He tit mogged all the girls of the gym.

Jesus Christ my sides

Or you know, people don't want to have a chest like Arnold did. Not that complicated user. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Post body (you won't tho)

>Bird chest
kek

delts, back and arms r a lot more important with a shirt on, chest n abs r king shirt off

His arms are too big

The problem is not an oversized chest. It's an imbalanced chest.

Many people have an underdeveloped upper chest with respect to their lower counterpart, and that's what gives you that square, masculine look. Arnold had an amazing chest precisely because it was evenly developed from top to bottom.

In fact, I strongly advise prioritizing your upper chest by default since the lower chest tends to grow more easily, which can end up dwarfing it and giving you man-tits.