Fuck this shit

Fuck this shit

Attached: pull-up-physical-fitness-chin-up-row-exercise-png-favpng-bz70jHJKaaRaRhJj3mmfHnFnx.jpg (820x574, 58.07K)

i recently gained 10 pounds and now pullups are way harder

Attached: akumagendo.png (688x619, 627.46K)

Pullups are the ultimate test of fitness.

Attached: ignored.jpg (822x823, 59.78K)

Manlet exercise. It's impossible if you're over 6 feet especially if you have long arms.

imagine being so dysgenic you can't even pull yourself up.

Proof lanklets are an abomination

>It's impossible if you're over 6 feet especially if you have long arms.

Sounds like a pathetic excuse to be weak

cope
190cm 95kg did 3 sets of 15 yesterday (but usually do weighted)

Work equals force time distance and leverage is fulcrum distance from pull over distance from load. Past a certain height it quite simply physically impossible to pull up the full range of motion unless you're a literal skeleton.

LARP

>It's impossible if you're over 6 feet.
You're either talking about a door frame pull up bar which is understandable or you're massively coping about your own weakness.

Either way go to a gym if your doors too short or stop being weak.

194cm, 120kg. I do 5x5 3 days a week.

I'm 6'3 and do them fine.

Scooby1961 is an old ass man and he can do them, cope and seethe you bitch ass nigga

Attached: 1611613325901.jpg (600x338, 31.78K)

love this exercise...it separates the fatties and bloatlords from the true aesthetic masters..

>he literally can’t pull his own weight
lmao @ ur life

>LARP
thanks for the compliment buddy. don't personally think it's that insane, but cool you think my life is unbelievable.

I’m 6’7” and 230, I do 10 sets of 6, strict form, 1 minute rest.
You’re a faggot

>Work equals force time distance and leverage is fulcrum distance from pull over distance from load. Past a certain height it quite simply physically impossible to pull up the full range of motion unless you're a literal skeleton.
That nerd shit's not gonna help you when we put you in the lanklet pit.

Attached: lanklet pit.jpg (1241x398, 108.1K)

Some manlet was so butthurt he made this kek

I literally drew it in the past 2 minutes.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-12 004014.png (243x244, 105.82K)

>t. fat as fuck
I have a 6'4" wingspan, I'm currently 30 pounds over my last cutting weight, and can do pullups just fine. What kind of blackpill nonsense is this?
Lmao

gaynigger
I'm 6'4 and can do 17
WUSS

>6x10
>17
user I…

Based OC poster. I don't even care what you mongrels are arguing about. You're based and the other guy is cringe, simple as