Gf is has gotten so fat I longer want to have sex with her

Gf is has gotten so fat I longer want to have sex with her.

Wat do?

Attached: 1610542020518.jpg (692x630, 40.31K)

>Gf is has gotten so fat
>I longer want to have sex with her.
Congrats

Attached: 1EE229AA-DC23-48BB-808D-9C9012BDA4AF.jpg (1500x1000, 103.6K)

Put a stick on a headband and attach a small string on it with a donut tied to it. Attach headband to porkers head.
>source: bugs bunny

Why are women so ok with being fat?
Don't they want to look good for their own sake?

Dump her and find a skinnier gf.

Based

Attached: 987E293F-BF53-4E4F-9907-4122FAC1DD21.jpg (828x1009, 447.07K)

they’re not ok. every single one of them are insecure about their bodies when it comes to sexy time lol i’m an expert believe me

>hmm my imaginary girlfriend is too fat
>better go make a thread can’t talk to her about it that would make too much sense
astroturfing is gay and you’re retarded. If you were a real chad you’d already be banging multiple women and no braphog would have got fat under your watch

>this retarded soiboy thinks you need to be a chad to have gf
lol

>what do i do
post her pic here for me to masturbate to

Not just women, almost all Americans are okay with being fat. It’s disgusting, I think everyone should be given a year to get to a healthy bmi and/or body composition and if they don’t we send them the fatty colosseum to fight as fatiators

she ain't a lady if she ain't 380

Approach her from a health/emotional angle. Ask her if everything is fine in her life, and why she could be resorting to inactivity and binge eating as coping mechanisms. You want to see her at her best, and say if you can do anything to help her get out of her rut and enjoy life more.

Literally dump her.
If she is desperate for you, you can have the "I'm gonna fuck other people if you don't change" conversation, but that conversation is devastating and there is no going back from it.

>"ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT, user?! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!"

>fatiators
Puta. You made wine come out my nose.

Kek. Literally talking to a fat girl rn because her man won't fuck her lol. Sucks to suck. Another man's trash is another man's treasure because I'm going to fuck her. Fuck you OP you pussy, fuckin nerd

Attached: 1661769746597935.jpg (556x610, 197.35K)

I love this commercial

post a before and after pic of her or i'm not helping you larping homo

It cracks me up that incels here can't imagine some guy somewhere has a fat girlfriend. Shows you how far gone the guys who come here are.

Are you bragging about shagging a fat bitch? I'm really impressed at your lack of self-respect.

Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, feel me nigga jim?