Finally achieved forearm DOMS again

>Finally achieved forearm DOMS again
Take the fucking wrist roller pill now, if your gym doesn’t have one. Then either buy one or make one, you literally only need some cylindrical object+a rope+a relatively light weight

Attached: 2B9C1B5E-8FA4-4A99-82AB-ABAE6FDBD92C.jpg (800x800, 147.63K)

What sort of weight should I be using for this? I have all the materials

Pro tip keep your arms to your Lars so your shoulders aren’t kill

Attached: IMG_9334.jpg (1280x720, 143.05K)

I have a wood dowel. How do I secure the rope in the middle? Surely if I drill a hole it will end up snapping from the weight pretty quickly no?

Attached: VonTrier.jpg (474x355, 26.2K)

I think around 2,5kg-10kg, if you’re really struggling to roll the weight up right at the start then you can probably fuck up your tendons or wrists, but if someone makes gains by going heavy on these they can correct me

>keep your arms to your Lars
what if I don't have Lars? Where do I keep my arms?

What is the width of the dowel? I wouldnt recommend anything broom handle or smaller for this.

If you don’t have lars use a James

Attached: IMG_9336.jpg (1560x2048, 633.27K)

About broom handle

I wouldn't risk drilling then. I'd come up with an alternative way to attach it or find a thicker tube. A 50mm scaffolding pole would be good. Extra girth for bigger forearm workout also. You might find cut offs at a fabrication company as a lot use 50mm rolled steel tubes in their builds

Just experiment. Make some knots, adjust tightness with one or two of pic related, maybe try superglue or really strong tape, use any combination of these or anything else you can come up with until it stays in place

Attached: 4CFFA763-3A39-492D-AEDA-29D1C8E13BDF.jpg (1000x1000, 90.18K)

How long should the rope be?

>buy generic kitchen drawer handle from hardware store
>attach to dowel via woodscrews
Wa la.

ideally so they reach up to your shoulders, but longer and shorter should do the trick as well

>What I'm hearing is... choose my words carefully here.
>*smacks lips*
>It's pretty straightforward, the pro tip. It's a little stock.

Attached: 1660716122147089[1].jpg (760x493, 44.1K)

apology for poor english

when were you when shoulders dies?

i was sat at home eating smegma butter when pjotr ring

‘shoulders is kill’

‘no’

you can alternatively just wring a towel

you can also fill a bucket with rice, put your hand in it, then just open and close your hand and extend and flex your wrist as you do so

DOMS does not indicate muscle growth

No DOMS doesn't always mean no muscle growth but having DOMS definitively does indicate some level of muscle growth, sure you're not getting your reddit facts confused?

Slowclap.gif

do they have one that will balance a dumbbell I don't have any kettlebells because i'm not a faggot

no wrist rollers in my gym unfortunately