I don't get Any Forums guys with Fat Fetishism

Let me get this straight

You Lift
You eat healthy
You do your cardio
You take care of yourself

All of this so you can fuck and simp for a woman who sits on her ass all day and does NOTHING besides eating fast food?

It's nonsensical

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000667752535.jpg (640x800, 107.85K)

its the most literal cope. its a way of coping with how bad women are these days.

>dick hard for fat girls
>not self destructive oneself
simple as, not really that complicated

is not a choice , they get what they can its all about the face.

You ever see those videos where guys pick girls up and fuck them or do a standing 69? Yeah. You weak bitches wish you could do that. I standing 69 fat girls all the time. It’s a great way to get gains

i was attracted to fat bitches before i got fit

since getting fit im still attracted to fat bitches

its a curse but i consider it to be taking one for the team

Fat girls are fun especially while they’re young. Obese girls are just disgusting.

Attached: 986BBCA6-0A01-4A6E-82AE-18916ACEE742.jpg (950x604, 51.01K)

obese girls haha
haha teasing them, insulting them too their FACE haha
so hot haha I wanna FUCK

I dated chubby when I was younger because it was the only option available to me. It quickly became my preference and now thin women are unappealing to me. Now that I'm successful and in good shape, with a desire for bigger women I can have any woman I want.

most roidtrannies used to be giant basedboy betas growing up, they still belive that they are a 2/10 beta even though they are probablly a 7+

>All of this so you can fuck and simp for a woman who sits on her ass all day and does NOTHING besides eating fast food?
You seriously need a six pack for fat hoes these days bro.

But I'll probably switch to fit chicks when I actually make it.

>does kinkier things in bed right away compared to skinny bitches
>have somewhat of a personality
>easy to maintain
>worships my Any Forums ass like a God.
Iworst case scenario I make myself known to her simps to get them to sit down and shut up
>bellies are fun to squeeze while cuddling
What's not to understand?

I don't get it either, and I don't like the fact that I like women like this. I wish I could just get rid of my fat fetish so that I could have a proper relationship with someone that I wouldn't be embarrassed to bring home.

Attached: rip in peace car suspension (1).webm (640x800, 873.97K)

why is '' overweight'' still attractive with hourglass figure, and underweight is a '' ayyyy lmaooo'' ?

user, the woman in your webm is simply healthy, fertile, and ready to bear children. Nothing like in OP's pic and certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

I’m a Any Forums guy with a tall fetish, I’m 5’10 but I want a 6’4 Amazon to make me feel small

>I’m 5’10
You shouldn't need a woman to make you feel small at that height.

I was contemplating trying to become the anti-architect and force fat women to become fit but it does not seem worth the effort.

I switched from preferring chubby/fat to preferring skinny because I got distracted by a skinny chick on a date with a BBW a few years ago. Got even more fit so I could get a six pack girl, then realized even if I find them hot I can't actually have an orgasm if I think of skinny chicks and masturbate. Weird feel

Good point.

>this is a 10/10 to Any Forums anons

I don't get it either

Attached: 1576637872689.webm (558x486, 504.99K)

She used to be really fit, too. Sad for him.

This. I'm 6' and require amazonesses to make me feel even smaller. Sucks being a manlet