Tfw the Gym is 100% White

>tfw the Gym is 100% White

Feels extremely good

Attached: Charles_zi_Britannia.png (704x396, 470.86K)

Do you guys unironically think whites are better? :(

I'm indian

I take everyone as an individual. But if you told me thousands of browns will be relocated to ny neighborhood, EVERY white family would leave

dont worry theyre dying out. only white country left in 2050 will be moldova or some shit

My gym is 100% jewish, I win

Pajeets are particularly disgusting. From their smell, their speech and phisionomy. The true bottom of the barrel.

Yes. Indians literally smell like fecal matter to our noses. I'm pretty sure it's just genetic at this point.

Did you check the mutilated penises in the shower?

>Tfw subverting host nations x109 reps

Don't worry brother, this board is just full of insecure incels who try to make themselves feel superior by using the "muh race" cope

Home gym wins again

that's not a particularly happy expression

The funny part is if you espoused your beliefs in public and not online everyone, including white people, would hate you. Frankly I think it should be okay for racists to get murdered. Absolutely holding our species back. I'm white and I hate you.

white (indian) here. can confirm it's nice

Attached: file.png (769x912, 540.97K)

Browncels copeing again.

> Fellow white people it's not okay for us to have a natural in-group preference like the rest of the world

Attached: png-clipart-social-media-united-states-meme-youtube-goy-merchants-angle-white.png (900x795, 51.96K)

Yes in the sense that only whites have a chance of developing inters space travel. I don't think whites are nicer tham some other races though.

Truly. Going to a high-end Athletic Club is so much better. Even the staff are white. Everyone is friendly and helpful, and even the introverts that just lift and leave are white enough to clean up after themselves and spot someone struggling.

WAGMI brothers.

ALL HAIL BRITANIA!

Attached: 1620790553689.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

Yes, but I judge people as individuals. I can be cool with people from any race but on a societal scale I'd just rather not be around non-whites.

People are actually very responsive when it comes to race you just can't go hard and be explicit about it because everyone has been conditioned since birth think that analyzing racial tendencies is a no-no.

Me and most of my friends would agree with Op though

>I'm indian
Disgusting