HOW DO I BECOME PHYSICALLY STRONG AT HOME

not just superficially, i don't care for muscles much.

i do lots of cardio and am working on my stamina but how the fuck do i go about learning actual combat in order to become confident?

a boxing sack is a bad idea; i have neighbors. going to the gym is out of the question too, i have none near me and i'm still in uni & have to handle a part-time job on the side aswell

pic unrel

Attached: FYxAFiPaAAAD9NF.jpg (1955x2048, 365.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/FYxAFiPaAAAD9NF?format=jpg&name=medium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a nigga bumpin

> Still in uni.
> Nobody near me.
> Has neighbors....
> Part-time job on the side???

Bruh you are just socially retarded. I bet there's a few people in Uni who have interests in martial arts. You need to spar in order to learn how to fight and to spar you need to learn proper form with techniques/combinations of techniques.

this pic was made by a man

dumb reddit user

That's nice but OP pic has a Twitter filename

>how do I do X
>list of excuses why I can't do X

don't be a bitch. Fill grocery bags with books and curl them, do pushups until you can't anymore then do knee pushups. Run out into the woods and find a tree branch to do pullups on. If you don't have the will to figure it out you don't have the will get stronger, you definitely don't have the will to fight.

>A heavybag is a bad idea
lmao

>reddit
>twitter file name
HAH, JOKES ON U! I GOT IT FROM DISCORD

u know how loud these motherfucks are? my neighbors are elderly

pbs.twimg.com/media/FYxAFiPaAAAD9NF?format=jpg&name=medium

They're not very loud at all. Hang it from a spring. You're delusional if you think anyone would be able to hear it from outside your house.

Its absolutely impossible that you live in a place that has a university but there are no gyms.
Go to the gym.

so what? i got it from discord

i live in a tiny appartment and those things are super fucking loud. u have to be retarded to not know or admit that
i never said there are no gyms, just said thats it out of the question. i cant afford it, i have to pay for uni and rent, thats 1k a month already, im broke man

not him but do you own one? im looking to get one but im also concerned about noise, i think it would bang against the wall or i'd have to hit it as its touching the wall. wont it vibrate through the walls?

>I'm not a reddit tranny
>I'm not a twitter tranny
>I'm a proud discord tranny

To be honest, Discord is the most tranny/lgbt filled shitshow, reddit is normie tier, twitter is tranny lover tier.

Any type of pushups, jumps, pullups, to failure in combination with excess caloric intake will make you strong. You don’t want to hear this part, but getting a job that involves digging or carrying will fast track you to strength if you eat right.

Push-up and pull-ups are literally all you need if at home for upper body. Main issue with at home work is it can be hard to get a good workload out of just squats for legs though. Also never post the superficial muscle cope again. You can be strong and small yes but you can’t really be big and weak, so it just exposes you as a beginner.

For fighting you can always work on form at least with shadow boxing until something about your living situation changes.

> LE I don't care about muscles
Too bad faggot, mass is number one determinant of who wins in a fight. Ever heard about weight categories? That's why.

Attached: cali solved fin.png (1200x600, 119.61K)

watchu mean jumps?