Dowload tinder

>Dowload tinder
>Post best photos
>get liked by two tranies,two fatties and a cute girl.
Yeah i think i made it.

Attached: 02fcf6401a1b939a64c1fd86dfa6be22.jpg (600x612, 34.21K)

Sir this is a fitness board

>get liked by two tranies,two fatties and a bot

Bots, onlyfans simp farmers and thai prostitutes with vpns don't count user, sorry.

How come I get no matches despite having good pics? I even don't match the fatties

Tinder is a scam. It's basically backpage or adultwork but for women and free.
There are literal millionaire playboys on roids on there if you live anywhere near a city.
The choices women have are vast, and a woman would rather go without than settle for anything beneath her.
Women in person can be seduced by any mongrel goblin with game, but on apps they are fucking dreadful.

>download tinder
>link my IG in it
>constantly fuck slampigs
>manage to go out on a date with a normal girl maybe once every few weeks
Maybe I was just meant to be a slampig conqueror?
Not gonna lie, it's been some of the best pussy and sex in my life.

Make a fake female account and swipe through the dudes in your area.
You most likely can't even compete with them.
Tinder is female hypergamy turned up to 10000%.

your face is ugly
>Tinder is a scam
you're ugly
>Women in person can be seduced by any mongrel goblin with game
kill yourself redpill coper
nope you're just ugly
The only thing you have to deal with is entitled girls

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 220800.jpg (1396x799, 196.97K)

based achiever

I work in an almost all-female environment and I watch them brazenly tindering all the time. It's disgusting.
Lads who in real life would have them absolutely shaking at the knees, if his photography isn't right, or the setting of his pics isn't stimulating enough, or his clothes aren't "right" they will giggle about what a loser he is.
Literal chads, because their pics are amateurish or aren't taken in a vip lounge, expensive restaurant, atop a cliff in an exotic locale, swiped away.
Tinder is selling these sluts a fantasy because women online are worse than they are in real life.

Meet some slut in a bar and you'll do fine if you have chemistry and you have game. But no game will save you and no chemistry can develop on tinder. All they have is thousands of potential suitors and nothing to judge them by but photographs and women are magpies for shiny flashy shit.

>that pic
WOMANLETS IN SHAMBLES

That cringy chat you have to endure first, it's fucking sickening.
Early-mid 00s online dating used to be amazing. Only introvert velma dinkleys and thirsty divorcees would do it, I could go online and have nudes and nerdy chicks and milfs professing their love for me within an hour. Now it's like this.

I tried tinder once and while I'd get matches with milfs and slampigs, even they unmatch at the slightest percieved imperfection.

>Lads who in real life would have them absolutely shaking at the knees, if his photography isn't right, or the setting of his pics isn't stimulating enough, or his clothes aren't "right" they will giggle about what a loser he is.
I do the same thing and i am a dude. I will reject for the most weird shit like she has the wrong job or shitty hairstyle or a stupid comment on her profile or she just a basic bitch. But IRL i would be all over her like damn she fine but not on tinder for some reason i ust dont give a fuck

>nope you're just ugly
I only swipe on nerdy girls just so I can bust nuts in them between watching halo lore vids while nude.

Worst part is that most of these sluts are ghetto as fuck.
You'd have more fun trying to talk to a chimp.
I match with this type of women the most and the convo is usually "uhhhh muh dik muhfugga, I suck dik for a livin, haha I'm so quirky, I like movies and travelling".
It's like they are made in a factory.

Im more interested in milfs in my area who wanna fuck, but most of them are just lonely and sad and want something like a relationship. I hate women, specially the young ones, those are extra retarded.

Attached: 1646931094634.png (343x343, 166.24K)

At blockbuster video you'd have 20 new releases to pick from and a shelf with maybe 50-100 oldies that you've already seen 10 times.
You'd be in there 20 minutes tops.

On Primestarsflixneylumount+ you will be scrolling for 5 hours and go to bed having found fuck all to watch.

Lmao yea, these 35 - 49 year old Woman that want a "serious loving relationship" always crack me up. Like relationships take time, how much time do you have at 45 years.

"MuH tRaVeL" is the most egregious of them all. None of them give a shit aboit the building they just took a selfie outside. They just want to be interesting and have the pics to brag about because women are vile to each other.

"Serious loving relationship"
Get talked into bed by every man they encounter and either kept on as a booty call or ghosted next morning.
"Why does this keep happening"

The world needs retarded sluts. It's grim but it's true.
They are the fast food of women; greasy, won't make you feel better and you'll likely regret it, but fuck if I don't crave a greasy kebab sometimes after lean meat and pasta.

kek, dont get me started on young bitches who "love traveling", bitch, we already know thats a code for "riding a different dick every 2 hours". I swipe on tinder and all i read is "i like eating, beer and going to the beach" with ocasional "dog mom" and "i cant live without music". These stupid fucks cannot be more generic and bland because they dont train for it. A fucking boiled potato can be more interesting than any of them.

Attached: 1651394540941.jpg (600x561, 273.01K)

Single mums with paki/nigger/whitetrash babies is another one.
>"mum too thre kids what are mi lyf, if u dnt lik dat den keep swipng. Luv you Kayzeee Lashawntrina an Mohammed"
With accompanying photos of her disgusting feral little fatherless monsters