Weird bump and caves in

I noticed like 3 weeks ago that the vertebrae below my neck sticks out a lot especially when looking down. I also noticed my back "caves in"? Any idea what this is?

Attached: 20220829_200812.jpg (342x388, 31.08K)

The vertebrae popping out probably indicates you have poor posture. Work in a lot of facepulls and try to pinch your scapulas often.

Start Accutane. You can get it through a dermatologist or ugl. It’s the cure of acne. Mine was worse than yours. It’s a game changer.

Thanks. I have good posture though and it just recently pops out this severe. If I recall correctly I was doing backflios into water and the next day my neck hurt in that area. Its looked like this since then

You don’t need acutance when tretinoin exist and it will make much more beautiful

Pop it. Post vid

Its not a fucking pimple its my vertebrae read post before replying

youregae lol

>vertebrae popping out probably indicates you have poor posture
No. I have the same thing. Its where I place the bar when I squat and is basically numb there, so I'm guessing it's a quasi-bone callus that has formed despite not breaking the bone.
Doctors and nurses have noticed it, but they haven't indicated its anything i need to worry about. I feel no pain when I squat, so I don't worry about it

Attached: 20220829_160149.jpg (442x509, 38.8K)

Do you slam it with the barbell over and over when you lift?

Nogger

Appreciate the input but this is my spine and I never even squat

That's a bone spur or possibly a lipoma. I have them on my shoulder blades from squatting.

Should I bother getting it checked out? As I said, doctors never seemed all that concerned about it

holy shit please see a doctor RIGHT NOW

If the doctor looked at it and wasn't concerned, I wouldn't worry. They don't really do anything. You can get them removed easily enough if it's an esthetic issue.

Why?

dis nigga got aids lmao

Probably just the seventh cervical vertebra, whose spinal process is the longest.

You sure it’s not a cyst?

I have the same thing. The skin right there is thicker due to years and years and placing the barbell there when I squat.