Will you still lift when (if) you get a gf? give it to me straight bros

will you still lift when (if) you get a gf? give it to me straight bros

Attached: gymcouple.jpg (1800x1200, 249.77K)

digits and op gets anal cancer

I am married and I don’t exercise at all. She doesn’t give blowjobs—I don’t get fit. Simple as. Eventually we will grow into 2 ham planets who have 38 seconds of sex once every 2 months until we are tired. She won’t orgasm for 6 years. I will keep eating until I hate myself, then we will eventually because nasty miserable fat worthless cunts who will get divorced and she’ll milk me dry financially until the kids are out of the house in 2040.

oh he dead

Attached: butterbean.jpg (1024x691, 95.64K)

probably not unless its a hobby you both share and enjoy together. i've been with a girl for a year and a half now and i basically have stopped lifting entirely. we still stay really fit but she is way more interested in climbing, hikes, cycling, trail running etc., and frankly so am I. its way more fun than the gym, it just doesn't get you the same aesthetic.

it wasn't night and day though. you'll probably just see yourself lifting less and less until you're only going to the gym once a week and asking yourself what's even the point of still trying.

I stopped lifting once I got a gf. The ironic part is I wasn't even lifting for aesthetics, I was a powershitter.
Really the problem was my gf was a chubby slampiggy with enormous tits that lived a very sedentary life. Her lifestyle and pursuit for pleasure outweighed bettering myself and I ended up gaining 100lbs in the course of 5 years of dating her.

Lifting and getting girls have some overlap but they're not one and the same as you seem to imply. If one lifts to get a girl, he will stop when he gets one, which will be never. If one lifts to develop himself he will stop when he's fully developed, which is never. So the answer is yes.

>probably not unless its a hobby you both share
implying one can't have their own hobbies in a relationship

what the fuck user

i dont wanna be shitty but lifting is barely a hobby. its a necessary means to an end in a brutal dating world. once you get what you need out of it you should find other shit to do...seriously bros.

stay fit but dont waste your time lifting weights unless you really, really love it.

I got my wife before I started lifting

I'm thinkin based

>random cardio shit with le gf is more fun than the constant challenge of the gym
you were a DYEL in denial all along

Attached: sun ass.jpg (640x800, 76.99K)

Goals have shifted- was very progress focused before.
>Gaining strength, eating right, moving up consistently bulking, hard cutting etc.
Now it is more lifestyle oriented.
>Keeping strength/size focused. Recomp as opposed to heavy bulk or cut.

I've been golfing more so fitness focused on that, hiking, water sports etc.. + more flexibility. I guess it has evolved into more variety of activities.

I am a near 30 year old kissless virgin who will most probably die a kissless virgin. I lift because I like to lift, as simple as that. I will lift till my death.

I'd lift weights even if I was the only person on the planet

>checked
>keked
>OP, REKT
Trips don't lie

so what, im happy.

I kept lifting through 3, each dumped me. The most recent, I stopped after 8 months of dating. The remaining 3.5 years I didn’t lift, and then she dumped me anyway. Moral of the story; don’t stop lifting. It took a year and a half to make up the 3.5 years lost

based scriptanon ruining the days of faggot OPs today

Many such cases

Imagine lifting for women

Attached: 1653901412902.gif (57x70, 147.37K)

I hope so. Can't think much would stop me. I'd like to get her to join in on the fun (And stay good looking and healthy).

Incredibly pathetic thread.