People are still falling for the abs meme

Are people really still cutting down to 135 lbs and training abs 50x4 just that so they can have abs and have no good muscle anywhere else. Cause abs with no other muscle looks like shit

Attached: ELLIOT-PAGE-TRUNKS-FRAIMAN-MAY25.jpg (1183x1490, 271.87K)

aww is the powershitter mad that no one cares about his 5 plate deadlift? lmao leaness has always been more reapected

thats literally what all the skinnyfats on Any Forums need to understand
if you dont bulk this is your fate
you are looking at it

abs with no muscle works if you have a super long torso and nice taper.

But I am not a woman and I will not mutilate my body.

Act.

Those are fake, people that have real abs look great.

She has nice nipples

I mean, the person you're posting is a FtM tranny that has ab implants so maybe that's not the picture you want to post to make your point.

to be fair, he does have a decent amount of functional strength.

>powershitter having a meltdown he will never be shredded and will always be a fat slob

4 sets of 50 reps is spelled 4x50. it literally spells out 4 times 50. stop writing it the other way around you dumb monkeys.
also is picrel bas implants?

youre not allowed to post female tits on a blue board user

This bitch could have developer HER own abs if SHE had put some effort, specially while taking testosterone and whatever shit hormones she took while transitioning.
But no, let's take the easy route.

Realistically, how hard is it to achieve picrel? (He's 22)

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-201822.png (1440x3120, 3.8M)

It took me two months in the beginning.
Yet the tan might be harder to attain for a Any Forums poster like you, give or take 2 years.

>achieving the "starving vatnik during the russian famine" look
starve yourself for a while you fat fuck.

bulking is a retarded meme. just get enough protein. Fat cells can’t be made into muscle cells and building fat cells takes up protein which should have been used to make/repair muscle cells.

i dont know, depends on his standards and if hes currently single

>bulking
Post body, fatty.

why are you suggesting i need to be 135 for my abs to show and why would training abs negate all the other training i do?

Abs are for fags and dykes

I got abs at 220-230 range 6'4

Attached: InCollage_20220411_082953465.jpg (2908x2908, 2.92M)