How will women see me as a potential partner if I've never had a relationship before...

How will women see me as a potential partner if I've never had a relationship before? It's like asking 5 years of work experience for an entry level job.

Attached: 121092268_120195616515707_4332760110857010311_n.jpg (750x349, 23.03K)

Boy, do i have a tip for you. Its called lying. Just make something up.

Just tell her you’ve been in a long term relationship since highschool that recently ended and if she asks more just say you dont wanna talk about it. Done, now you have an excuse for sucking at it.

I don't want a hook up. Lies will eventually come out and she won't trust me enough for marriage.

>keep the conversations between us
>on the company email server

how are people this dumb?

Btw women lie about their bodycount all the time, don’t even bring up the discussion cause it’s just gonna get you mad. If she asks about yours just say “I’m only focused on you right now.” and dodge it so she can make up whatever in her head.

Lol, you’ll never get there if you’re like in your mid or late 20s and never been had a relationship and honest about it. She’ll think there’s something wrong with you, it’s a huge red flag for girls. Women unironically hate late virgins cause it means other women never found you attractive before and she needs that social proof confirmation you’re desirable. Even virgin women want a man who’ve fucked dozens of women, never give a clear answer on this or reveal u’re a virgin unless u want her to be repelled.

>just put your head in the sand

I'm 31. I've been with 1 girl from 22-31 and no one else. Lived together for 5 years and recently broke up. I can't think of a bigger red flag than staying with a woman for so long and not having kids yet. My dumb ex turned out too infertile to carry kids due to pcos but how do I let women know that I'm not the problem?

I know a girl who has been with a guy for 10 years but don't have kids

why are women like this

Beta bucks

don't really understand your reply. she is quite hot, shorter than him and she is already 30

I suspect some kind of infertility problem but I don't know

>Any Forums-Fitness

Just get a practice girlfriend, lie to her to hook up and dump her. Then you can look for your qt tradwaifu and be honest about your experiences

They're keeping them around until they can secure more successfully / attractive male

Attached: yourwife.png (1827x473, 97.53K)

I don't think that's the case here because she just got married a few months ago and is quite shy (doesn't talk too much)

her ass is unreal though

you're retarded
she's literally just mentally and emotionally immature, her mind is still in the stage where she coasts off the positive feedback she receives due to her physical attractiveness and she hasn't properly hit the wall yet so she thinks she has time. As soon as her friends all start having kids and getting married then she'll start hinting at her boyfriend to propose and then she'll 'accidently' forget to take the pill

you might be right lol. in our friend group she is probably one of the last that doesn't have kids. everyone else is already married with kids. I recently overheard some conversation about another woman asking her when is she having kids but she cut the conversation short and started talking about something else

hmmmmm

Lie

So what do we do about this?

i'm with a guy for like 12 years and still no kid
>why are women like this
because they can ?

If you want an actual serious relationship you'll need someone without the need to lie about bodycount, but most men will never get that regardless because women have nothing really stopping them from just indulging themselves until they want to get something else out of life.

Kill all simps that enable it lol

Also dont believe that all women are like that, although most of the ones you seek out and enable will be which is why we have this problem in the first place

>kessinger

JUDEN

>chris watts

oh shit just realized what this is...dark stuff mate