How many days do you go to the gym?

How many days do you go to the gym?

How many days should you go to the gym?

Attached: 74132CA6-8636-4920-ADA6-D2F7CDCD38B9.png (656x679, 230.27K)

3 days a week. If you go any more you're overtraining.

My aim for September and October is to go four times a week doing ULUL plus doing bouldering and a martial art for a total of four times a week, then I'll reevaluate.

Seven days a week, every minute of the day.
Oh Who oh oh, Who oh oh.

So PPLPPL is overtraining?

optimal to hit muscles twice a week! TWICE !!!!

6 days rest sunday any less you're not training enough or just lazy.

6 days, rest thursday

Going 4-5 days 3 of them doing Olympic weightlifting rest are up to me.
Coach says 3 is Ideal but I just can't

you realize that saying PPLPPL also means LITERALLY nothing. You didn't specify how many exercises and how many sets and reps you do.

PxPxLxx is definitely enough, most people who do PPLxPPL train way too much. However there is some ((((((((science))))))))) suggesting that if you do fopr example 4 chest exercises on your 3-day split, you could potentially see better gains if you did 2 chest exercises twice a week instead of once a week. So the volume stays same but you stimulate the muscle more frequently. How much does this affect? Nobody knows. Could be 1% difference, could be more.

actual routine is 3 days per week AxBxA then BxAxB but i go on the x days too for some light cardio, abs and forearms.

I go 4, one for back, chest, legs, arms x2 (at home)

As for how many times you should go? Depends on schedule you have and degree of commitment.

6 days

lol low energy

Personally I don’t care what some soiboy in a lab coat says, I’ve tried it both ways and I definitely made way more gains doing PPLPPL with a retarded amount of volume. Now I do PxPXLx with often times a normal amount of volume rather than spending 2 hours in a gym every day. I did both because I enjoy lifting but now I want a bit more time. doing PPLPPL I got way way more gains. It can’t be said for every individual though. some low T skinnyfat probably can’t handle the recovery. Do as much as you can recover from and want to do

never. few pushups and pullups here and there is all

Based wii fit poster

my mental sanity requires me to go to the gym 6 days a week

Same. 5-6 days per week. Depending if I overdo it.

pfft, 6 days a week ? lucky
I go 7 days a week to the gym in order to make it. This is why you will forever be a dyel, you don't go to the gym 8 days a week like a do
my mind will never shut off if I don't go the the gym at least 9 days a week

I average 8 sessions a week

Ever tried PPLXPPLX etc? It's harder to plan around because it can't be contained within a week but that's what I'm going to do starting in Nov.

Every day,everything else is cope