Why does Any Forums hate tattoos?

Why does Any Forums hate tattoos?

Attached: DZV20fK.jpg (1440x1080, 123.55K)

Based on a man, disgusting on a woman
/thread

Because they are midwits and not the chad they think they are.
>omg my moralfagging makes me a chad!

tattooed freaks

most of the users here are conservative chuds. Are you really surprised?

Why does incels hate everything, OP?

I never got one because I never felt the need to
They're also trashy
I had an ex get a big stupid crab tattoo on her back 3 months into our relationship. She said she was a cancer or w/e
I had to look at a dirty crab every time I hit it from the back.

i don't understand why they have such strong opinions like you don't have tattoos why do you care so much about other people do with their body same with the nattys seething over steroid users get a hobby go kiss somebody

tattoos are for Dark Triad alpha badboymaxxers like athletes, warriors, and criminals. internet image boards are filled with betabuxx simps whos mommy and boss would disown them if they ever decided to get one

Attached: BEDB08C4-7DEF-46B3-88F9-A5420E7E8962.jpg (561x560, 52.24K)

Because the human form is already capable of reaching many perfect styles. Having some ink sharted into your skin can only limit your appearance.

>Dark Triad alpha badboymaxxers like athletes, warriors, and criminals
hey that's me

>why do you care if people are jumping off bridges
>touch grass, chudcel

Personally tattoos look good in really specific conditions. Most people get trashy tattoos, or trashy people get tattoos. It's rare to find someone with both aesthetics and body art.

Tattoos are fine. If you don't want them nobody is forcing you to get them. To keep the thread on topic though, I think if you're invested in aesthetics it's important to think about tattoo placement, because certain kinds of tattoos, especially color tattoos, can make it much harder to see definition.

post 3 examples

Tattoos are for low trash people who think they somehow need to signal that fact on their skin.

>be me devoid of any personality
>hmm i know i'll be quirky and special
>buys stupid (9/10 times) superficial drawing

Attached: bulls.jpg (1144x1365, 125.4K)

i have half a sleeve and am on gear, also have two golden ear hoop piercings. it def increases SMV. at least if you're into fat black ladies or trannys

Tattoos are easy body modification; nothing more. Bodybuilding is also body modification, and it’s much more difficult to achieve than popping into the local tattoo shop and having Mayhem Mark pin ink into your skin.

i am saving to get this sleeve because it involves my two favorite things (greek mythology and hating women)

Attached: 0C32A10E-DB28-4F26-9FED-78CF9382B2BB.jpg (1200x1242, 327.02K)

Tattoos on a fit body are like bumper stickers on a luxury car