Blue eyed Aryan son to carry on my name

>blue eyed Aryan son to carry on my name
I MOG you incels into oblivion

Attached: Screenshot_20220828-180123.png (1080x2220, 1.69M)

what's his name? Better by something normal and not some guy American shit like Kaiden or Zavier

I have a blue eyed Aryan daughter about his age, location?

Because you're too pussy to take direct action you cope with having kids like it's a win
They're gonna grow up in even more fucked up circumstances, congrats on dooming another soul to human existence

>DYEL
>poverty sunday trip to raging waters in the butthole of los angeles, get a real job
>probably mugged and raped on the way back to your 230k mile prius

>son
Did you just assume their gender?

Attached: 1_0mJk9zDw6JvG6l1WdQXK3w.jpg (1024x576, 119.63K)

good job posting your infant son on 4chins creep

Forgot to mention, you can black out your face but we still see your hairline

>All this seething cope
Good job OP, you're gonna make it

wait you got in there? that is a lot of piss bro...

You just posted an image of your son on Any Forums, but somehow you think you're better than us.

too bad your son will turn out gay

Based as fuck. You're getting quad mogged into oblivion by the sow on the left though.

Why would you ever post your children on a fucking honey pot

You've won the game. Now protect them at all costs until your dying breath. That is the true worth of a man.

too bad modern (((society))) will fuck the brains out of him. soon enough she will ask you to transition at kindergarten

Congrats OP but don't post pics of your kids online, please respect their privacy

>unironically taking your child to negro daycare aka six flags

Op your kid is wading in a pool full of niggers who literally cannot swim how dumb of a man are you

Is this shipwreck water park in Panama City Beach, Florida?

did this faggot just try to set up an arranged marriage for his infant daughter over Any Forums?

You see a low res partially obscured portion of his face covered in shadows. If you could actually make out his face well I would have blurred it as well

So? Gotta keep the white race alive, Jose

Based!