Vacation weight

>August 5th weighed in at 245
>before vacation on the 20th I weighed in at 260
>get back from vacation and see this
One thing that always trips me up is how easy it is to put on weight but takes forever to lose it. I put on basically 30lbs over the last 3 weeks and it'll take 3 months to reverse the effects. Not too bad cause I look fit with clothes on but I was really hoping to not see 270 today

Attached: 20220828_111230.jpg (2130x2840, 2.29M)

Also idk why I made this thread I just felt like talking

N

why are you brown?

What were you eating?

You need some wider shoes what the fuck
Have you tried cutting carbs? I lost almost 60 pounds in the last 2 years cutting out sugar and processed food and eating a lot of protein to keep full

I was in the outer banks in NC so lots of seafood and just in general bad food. I was with the boys so we pretty much ate like shit and drank a fuck ton

I wear size 15 and yeah I'm cutting carbs and sugar but I really like oats and they seemed to help me before so I gotta find a good replacement. Any ideas?

vacation weight is often water weight and is easy to put on because of that. It will quickly go away once vacation is over and a person resumes activity and a nutritional diet

however, there's no excuse for gaining before the vacation

You've been eating over 7000 calories every day for 3 weeks, bucko, what the fuck is easy about that? It would be legitimately painful to eat that much.

Attached: 1632963734791.png (389x386, 312.3K)

>don't count calories
>shocked when have no control of weight
why are niggers like this?

I just skipped out on breakfast. I had heard something andrew huberman said about waiting until about 2pm to have your first meal to deplete your glycogen stores and start burning fat quicker. I don't know if it is true but it's been working for me.
If I do eat breakfast it's just greek yogurt and sometimes I'll add olive oil on top to make it more filling

>It would be legitimately painful to eat that much.
It's not painful with modern goyslop. Maybe if you had to eat it all in chicken and broccoli.

>water weight
Lmao.

Attached: maxresdefault-12.jpg (1280x720, 64.39K)

Most of the weight on my body is muscle so it's not that bad. Also if I was eating 7k a day I would be a lot fatter lol that's an overestimate.

I'll give this a shot. I usually don't eat breakfast anyway so this can work for me. Do you do OMAD or just counting calories?

niggers are usually very bad at math and self control.. this one is retarded as well

>It's not painful with modern goyslop. Maybe if you had to eat it all in chicken and broccoli.
It is for normal people you fat bastard. The only plausible way to do this without being in extreme pain is maybe getting 7 extra jumbo butter milk shakes, or being a gluttony elemental that can gorge on entire pizzas without vomitting

Attached: 1630739070292.gif (540x420, 439.23K)

do you know how physiology works? it takes time for increased calories to metabolize into fat, it just doesn't happen immediately or even overnight.

a vacation is a short time frame, as long as you aren't over-consuming and indulging like an asshole i'd say most weight gained while vacationing is water weight not actual fat mass

Yeah I'm not actually worried about the number on the scale it's just kinda disheartening to see such a high number but it's also very good motivation so it works. Realistically I'm probably just 270 but it's hard to tell water weight from real weight for me personally.

Easily done:
* 15" deep pan pizza with garlic bread, chicken wings and coleslaw - 4000cals
* 1.5 litre of coke- 630cals
* NY vanilla cheesecake (whole, 500g) - 1965cals
* 2 x 150g bags of Walkers Thai Chilli crisps - 1422cals
See?

>vacation weight
>gained 15lb prior to vacation
you were on the wrong path before you even started

It was mostly muscle weight.

you expect anyone from this board to believe you put on 15lb of muscle in 15 days?

Nigger I'm uncomfortably full at 3 slices of regular pizza and 4 wings
The only part of this I could finish within 3 days is the coke.

Attached: 1654502540205.png (455x455, 392.64K)

No I don't but there's literally not much of a fat difference. Left is 245 and right is 260. I look the same

Attached: InCollage_20220828_150059581.jpg (2908x2908, 3.44M)

Gynoanon is that you? Are you actually back
I miss my Afro American friend

Attached: etika-image.jpg (300x300, 13.52K)

I'm "here" not back though this board is ass but it's the only place where I can talk about fitness without losing my mind.

I'm on the same boat. This websites too addicting though
I want to leave but it's hard. How did you leave for so long? What was the secret